Two Strange Poems by Teresita Blanco

Jack O Lantern by Teresita Blanco   Jack O Lantern, Please maintain Thy face stern. Hide my heartache, Let the flame, K...

Jack,ooo,lantern


Jack O Lantern
by Teresita Blanco 
Jack O Lantern,
Please maintain
Thy face stern.

Hide my heartache,
Let the flame,
Keep her face.

Carve my face,
I shall smile
As you age.
Carve my face,
With your age,
Your rage.

Jack O Lantern ,
They are haunting,
They are laughing.
Let me carve,
My true face.



fury,poems,angry


The Last Fury
by Teresita Blanco 
The sands grow slow
As the last grain falls,
My broken wings
Are but barren bones.

These tears, these fears

The heart, forsaken,
Beats burning fire.
The things, forsaken,
Now awakens my ire.

I can never forgive
The seventh seal,
Making me yield,
Making me squeal.

The sinful laughter
Grows much harder,
The furies never
Retired, flying higher.  

The cross now lifted,
Has made me gifted.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

true events 6526684827096180040

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item