Three Short Crimson Poems by Teresita Blanco

  End by Teresita Blanco As the crimson moon surges, The true hero emerges. No more sympathetic lies, No more steely, ...

poem,end,wallpaper
 
End
by Teresita Blanco

As the crimson moon surges,
The true hero emerges.
No more sympathetic lies,
No more steely, iron eyes.
The end has just begun.
Comes in like a hound.
Sniffing out our pain.
He only found disdain.


flame,forest, wallpaper


Light Your Flame 
by Teresita Blanco 

The same cold eyes
Makes me shiver.
I cannot stand
Your growing disdain.
My growing fear,
Has bound me.

The distance hides
Your crimson eyes,
They never warm,
They only burn.

Can I light your flame?
Can I end your game?

wallpaper,photo,street


Growing Hollow
by Teresita Blanco 

My eyes grow hollow,
With this sorrow,
Yesterday’s horror,
Is today’s dishonor.

 Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

warm 3882800847181428360

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item