No People Miami Beach Paradise Photos by Teresita Blanco

no,people,wallpaper

No People Miami Beach Paradise Photos by Teresita Blanco

Well, we are back at Miami Beach. These five photos feature No People. They are not aimed at anyone in particular. Rather, they focus on shapes and things. This one is a bit strange cause I wanted to get  good shot of the NASA shuttle. You see them flying from time to time.







Miami,Beach,Wallpaper

In this photo, I was aiming at the baby stroller. I was using it to arrange the composition of the photo. Such closeup items are good for this kind of thing. I learned this trick from Vermeer. It helps to put things in perspective.


Beach,Photos,wallpaper

This time I tried a wider angle. However, I kinda cut up a bit off the baby stroller. Anyhow, I got distracted by Mama and bro entering the water.

No,People,photo

You know, yachts are only common during the winter. Well, the rich know when to party out. Yeah, the rich guys and the Jewish guys all live together in Miami Beach. You know, it always helps the rich to keep their lawyers close at hand.


No,People,wallpaper

Lastly, we have a green chair and umbrella. These kinds of chairs one has to pay for. They cost an arm and a leg. However, when you lack storage, you cannot afford to buy your own. At most, they cost like 10 bucks a piece. Anyhow, I hope that you liked my No People Miami Beach photos.

Related

yacht 7331021528612172508

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item