Four Death Poems by Teresita Blanco

Cremation  by Teresita Blanco Thinking about The coming furnace, My hands tremble, These legs cannot hold me, carry m...

burning,fire,poems

Cremation 
by Teresita Blanco

Thinking about
The coming furnace,
My hands tremble,
These legs cannot hold me, carry me.

My Back is bent.
My eyes sunken.

This is my last song.
This tremulous voice
Will sound no more, no more.


Drowning,fates,poems

Drowning Fate
by Teresita Blanco

The sinful tomorrow
Fills me with horror.
I cannot escape
This binding fate.

Currents recurrent,
The same waters
Grow colder, older.

I tried to reach the shore,
The place I was before.
I lost my hold,
Down I go, go.

sleep,painting,poems

End this lethargy 
by Teresita Blanco

This lethargy
Brings me only agony.

I cannot rise,
This sinful world is no surprise.

My gaze is dimmed
By this red fog,
I cannot see
Beyond this furnace.
My endurance
Has all but left me,
Only with my failing breath.

I am tired of hiding.
I am tired of being.

Let the fire fill me with ire.
Let it harden this corpse with desire. 

This lethargy,
Knows no fitting end.
Now it’s my turn to repent.
For the life I led.

It eludes me,
It escapes me.
I cannot see
Past this furnace.

Hear it burning,
Feel it turning.

Let this fire fill me with ire.
Let it harden this corpse with desire. 
Let it burn my agony.
Destroy this lethargy!

Death,fantasy,painting

Death
by Teresita Blanco
 
Your cold embrace
Beckons me to disgrace.
Feel the warm blood flow,
Beneath your lunar glow.
The sight is tainted.
The end is fated.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

wallpaper 6069346747135887629

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item