Red Runner, and Other Poems by Teresita Blanco

Red Runner  by Teresita Blanco Red Runner, This gunner Knows no honor. Red Father, He will make All of you goners. ...

Red,Runner,poems

Red Runner 
by Teresita Blanco
Red Runner,
This gunner
Knows no honor.

Red Father,
He will make
All of you goners.
His aim goes far.
His blows strike hard.

His line of sight will be
Your final mistake.

Oh! Red Gunner,
He will make
Us all goners.

He is my brother,
My friend and only father.
This life grows harder
As his aim grows sharper.

Your final day is today!
Say “hello” to Samael
In Hell!!
Where you will dwell!
Till the end of days…



Body,escaped,soul

Body’s Escaped Soul
by Teresita Blanco
This body cannot hold my soul.
He lies trapped, trapped.
This body was born tainted
By this malady, this agony.

The cold wind
Beats back,
The indecision
In my chest.

This final resolution.
Will bring my just retribution.

This body cannot hold my soul.
He seeks the sound of before.
This world refuses to see.
The agonizing, Me.

Even if the day
Becomes night.
It will not cute
My plight.

He seeks reckoning
The sound of her hiss.
Come forth Nemesis.

My body cannot hold anymore
My cold, vengeful soul!

fantasy,music,poem

My all
by Teresita Blanco
Come to me,
You are the one I seek.

Speak to me,
Your voice
Is my life, my soul, my song.

I cannot see
Past these bitter tears.
The memories of yesterday
Come to tear, my life, my yay!

The fears of yonder
Now grows much stronger.
I cannot escape your face;

Nor that foolish smile,
That foolish face.
My bent back
Hides my shame.
This eternal flame
Now burns stronger.

Forgiven but never forgotten.
You are my day, my life, my all.

promise,me,poems

Promise Me
by Teresita Blanco
Promise me not tomorrow,
For it is uncertain.
Promise me not your love,
For it is mistaken.

Instead, promise me
Your undying loyalty.
Offer me the warm summer
Not this frozen winter.

Promise Me not love,
Nor says of warmth and Passion,
For they are out of fashion.
Do not Promise me
A day, or a night;
For I desire noon.

Instead, promise me
The fruit of our passion,
For it is certain.

Promise me, Promise me,
That our love is no more.

Basilisk,poems,fantasy

Basilisk 
by Teresita Blanco
My sight is twisted.
Just stone, cold
Marbled greet me.

David, my father.
Life for me, grows harder.
Sir Lacoon,
Please shield me
From their doom.

Their final agonizing gaze
Sets my heart ablaze.
This gift, this curse
Knows no rest, they chase!

Though I regret,
And wish to forget.
Their piercing gaze
Is engraved
Above my grave. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

today 8494121005231723734

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item