Six Bizarre Poems by Teresita Blanco

Sins Unforgiving  by Teresita Blanco Sometimes I forget How to breathe, Sometimes I forget My own name. It grows ...

bloody,wallpaper,cool

Sins Unforgiving 
by Teresita Blanco

Sometimes I forget
How to breathe,
Sometimes I forget
My own name.

It grows harder
And harder today
To make some
Miserable gain.

As our pockets dry
And the bread hardens.
I see them drain,
The last drop
From our veins.

Their sins cannot
Be forgiven by
The few crumbs
They throw in
Our empty plates.



insomnia,sleepless,wallpaper

  Insomnia 
by Teresita Blanco

I cannot bear this sorrow,
My nights are filled with horror
Death is calling “bliss”.
I hear the serpent hiss.
This morbid fantasy
Brings me agony.
I cannot find true repose.
I must yield to his force.

 
Three Sheets 
by Teresita Blanco

Just three sheets remain.
My pockets are drained.
The final line has been crossed.
These ashy faces smile anew.
These pale faces smile their grayish ember.
The eyes are opaque,
The neck slender.
Only three sheets remain.
Why can’t it be four!   

shadowy,death,painting

Shadowy Death 
by Teresita Blanco

Life is but a shadow of death,
We always seek out true rest.
The shadow comforts us,
The Light blinds us.

vanitas,painting,poem

20 yrs 
by Teresita Blanco

My thirst knows no oasis
My weary limbs
Cannot find an open grave.

After so much struggle
I am greeted with sorrow.
I tremble at the sight
Of my own shadow.

At the end, all I find,
Just empty eyes.
Twenty years
Filled with tears,
Twenty years.
Filled with fears.

bloody,hand,wallpaper
 
Move Forth 
by Teresita Blanco

Did you want
To hear me
Speak again?

This heartache
Reminds me
Of your last stab.

It still bleeds.
The wound never
Seems to heal.

My heart no longer feels.
These trembling limbs
Drives me forth.

I cannot stop.
I cannot dream.
Ill repaid was
My trust in thee.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

teresita blanco 749440553570379004

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item