Four Painful Poems by Teresita Blanco

  Resigned  by Teresita Blanco Tired and resigned I now reside Beneath this plaque, Bearing my name, Bearing my pai...

resigned, fantasy, poem
 
Resigned 
by Teresita Blanco

Tired and resigned
I now reside
Beneath this plaque,

Bearing my name,
Bearing my pain.

The woe ill gotten,
But not forgotten.

The marks in my chest
Bears the sword
That stabbed me last.

Incomplete
by Teresita Blanco

The heart forged a new torch.
With its heat, I might defeat…



Hissing,Tempest,fantasy


Hissing Tempest
by Teresita Blanco

I cannot bear
Your foolish stare,
Those crimson eyes
Right now hides…

The hissing serpent,
The coming tempest.

Things grow so cold,
As we grow old,
The old torch
Lies forgotten, rotten.

Beneath this soil,
That we now toil.

Hear it uncoil,
The hissing serpent,
The coming tempest.

These empty streets,
Hides my defeat.

I cannot rise,
My limbs, my eyes
Become stone,
Revealing the bone.

I still hear the hissing tempest.


Cope,with,hope


Cope with Hope 
by Teresita Blanco

Can we cope
With this hope,
Ill placed within
This faulty hymn.

Things (laid) forgotten,
Now (have) hardened.

Can we hope?
Can we cope?
Is this fate?
Is this hate?

My hands now tremble
Beneath this emblem.
It marks my grave.
It stains my name.

With this hope
I cannot cope. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

teresita blanco 3633092005743215655

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item