5 Nintendo Games that are 5 star worthy

Ski or Die Nintendo Game Review This was among the first Nintendo sports games that I played. I liked this one a lot. It was quite hu...

ski,or,die

Ski or Die Nintendo Game Review

This was among the first Nintendo sports games that I played. I liked this one a lot. It was quite humoring to get high scores. The pity was that the records where never saved. However, for personal pride they served rather nicely. They had a lot of odd games. There was one that was a two player game. It was the going down the mountain on a round floater thingy. We only had one working controller. Thus, the computer player was always the same old Lester. My favorite event was the one of going down the mountain. While going down on skis you had to do a lot of fancy combos and jumps. I always did the best in this event. My brother was an expert in the fancy high jump. You know, you go up a ramp and then you do fancy twist and turns. Sometimes for the fun of it we used to experiment with the falls. We would keep the character with his legs spread just to see him get hurt. I know its kinda evil. However, there was nothing much to do during those days. Thus, we tried either to get the perfect jumps or the perfect falls. Either way, this game was a lot of fun. For these fond memories Ski or Die deserves 5 star rating.



slalom,Nintendo,game

Slalom Nintendo Game Review

Slalom is of the same nature of Ski or Die. However, this was simply going down the mountain. It was more of a race. As time passed, the courses got more problematic. It was really hard. I never got past course 3. Mostly because I lent it to a weirdo kid and he never gave it back to me. We went to go get it once. However, his father chased us out with a machete. My, those where fond childhood memories. Frankly, I remember this game due to that incident. In any case, Slalom is a 5 star worthy Nintendo game.

Paperboy,nintendo,game

Paper Boy Nintendo Game Review

This is more of an obstacle course game. The object of the game is to do all the rounds perfectly. Whenever you manage to deliver the papers to all your subscribers you get new ones. The game ends when the entire block becomes your subscribers. There are a few obstacles like cars, dogs, the Grim Reaper (bwahahhaha!!) and a crazy old hag with a butcher knife. It was a really funny looking game. Its a wonder who devised this concept. Other than delivering the paper you got points for breaking the windows of all who had not subscribed to your paper. Plus, you got turn a grave stone or two. It was a fun lil Nintendo game. In any case, Paper boy deserves 5 star rating.

Castlevania,III,Nintendo

Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse Nintendo Game Review

This was the last Nintendo game I ever played. It was a strange little game. Basically, you are a vampire hunter with a whip. I remember a funny robot chicken satire of this game. In any case, things got really crazy at night. Everyone turned to monsters when night fell. At certain times, a weird maiden would show up in the graveyards. It was pretty strange. I remember one of the boss battles involved defeating a strange looking giant mask. It was pretty weird and it took an eternity or two to slay. In this game, you had to keep track of your cash. Everything from the whip extension to the swords was worth an arm and a leg. The game itself was pretty fun. Truly, this ancient Castlevania game deserves 5 star rating. You know, I never won the game. My friend moved and had to take this game with him.

Demon,Sword,Nintendo

Demon Sword Nintendo Game Review

This one is more of a quest to save a princess or something. Basically, you are using a demon sword to defeat demons. The main character is kinda like a ninja or something. Either way he jumps really high. There is a time limit or something. I forget? Was it timed? I do remember that if I took forever a demon hellion would swoop down to kill you. It was best not to dilly dally. I did finish this game. I learned the whole purpose of the game when we rescued the chick. It was a pretty hard final boss. Speaking of the demon sword, as time pass the sword grows. You need to do some side missions left and right to make the weapon stronger. I think that is everything worth mentioning about this Nintendo game. Truly, it is 5 star worthy.

Related

winter 7306185803903359226

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item