Three Nintendo Games that are 5 star worthy

Little Samson Nintendo Game Review Among the last Nintendo games I played was Little Samson. I enjoyed this game a lot. I remember th...

little,samson,nintendo

Little Samson Nintendo Game Review

Among the last Nintendo games I played was Little Samson. I enjoyed this game a lot. I remember that among the hardest world's to conquer was the one of the Little Samson. There was just one great leap forward that I always failed to jump over. Anyhow, the concept of the game is pretty interesting. Four warriors brought together to fight an evil mage. Each is a representative of their respective nature world. The Dragon is of the wind. The boy from fire. The golem from earth. Lastly, the small rat from grass. I remember that one of my friends had told me that the Golem could shoot lacer beams from his eyes. I tried pressing all the imaginable combination of keys. However, the Golem did not shoot lazers from his eyes. Anyhow, each character is useful in its own field. The forms I used most often where the rat and the dragon. You get around pretty well with both. This game is extremely hard. It is important to keep an eye on HP Ups and Lifes. In any case, this old as sin game deserves 5 star rating.




Totally,Rad,Nintendo

Totally Rad Nintendo Game Review

The last Nintendo game I ever played was Totally Rad. I spent years trying to remember the name of this game. I did not speak English at the time I played the game. Thus, I really have no idea what this game is about. In any case, with nintendo video games of this kind, language is not an issue. Most nintendo games are pretty straight forward. In any case, all I could device of the plot was that the main characters had super powers. He had to use them to save his girlfriend or sister. Among the powers he had where nature elements. They got stronger as you went further in the game. The main kid could also turn into strange beings. My favorite form was the angel and the frog. You could get around pretty far with those two forms. I personally used most of the time the angel form. The power of flight and long range is perfect for defeating those powerful bosses. I never got around to winning the game. I had to return this game to my friend before I got around to winning it. I only got as far as the jumbo knight. I could never figure out how to slay the beast. In any case, Totally Rad is a 5 star worthy Nintendo game. 

Nintendo, Games, Review

Friday the 13th Nintendo Game Review

It is an ancient Nintendo tradition to turn movies into games. Friday the 13th is of this tradition. I never won the game. Mostly due to language barrier. I only played Nintendo on a regular basis back when I was a small chibi in Cuba. I upgraded to Sega when I came to the US. I also never won the game cause Jason kept drowning me whenever I went to the lake. This game is more in tune with the movie. It is more quest like. However, you do have some cheap weapons to fell the beast. The truth of the matter is that I was not aware that this was based on a movie. I only became familiar with Jason when I saw the promos of Freddy vs Jason. Those crossover movies are so stupid!! Anyhow, this game was humoring enough to kill a few hours. Despite my failures to win this game, Friday the 13th the Nintendo version never failed to amuse me. For this reason, phi stars recommends this old as sin game. Truly, Friday the 13th is a 5 star worthy Nintendo game.

Related

wizard 6377596201269513274

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item