London 2012 Olympics 2012 Equestrian Show Jumping

London 2012 Olympics 2012 Equestrian Show Jumping Today, I watched the Equestrian show jumping. This was the first time I ever saw th...

London,2012,Olympics

London 2012 Olympics 2012 Equestrian Show Jumping

Today, I watched the Equestrian show jumping. This was the first time I ever saw this event. I am not going to give 5 stars to any jockey in particular. To me, they where all 5 star worthy. This blog is more to comment on particular things about this event that called my attention. Among those competing was a Saudi Arabian Prince. His horse was a fine dandy. He managed to jump the all the bars successfully. In one event, the reins of one of the horses broke. Just before the finish line. The jockey was furious. However, the thing that really humored me was the name of a certain horse. One of the jockeys was riding a horse named Lunatic. When you say it out loud it sounds like he was "riding a Lunatic" . That sounds hilarious. Surprisingly, Lunatic was a a calm, reliable horse. Whenever his master said "Jump, Lunatic" , Lunatic jumped. Hehehehehehe. In any case, this Olympic event deserves 5 star rating.

Related

wallpaper 6612064882136764474

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item