Much ado about My Poems by Teresita Blanco

Child                                        Ghost Answers  by Teresita Blanco The Time for action                 That is a gr...


Child                                       Ghost Answers 
by Teresita Blanco
The Time for action                 That is a great distraction
That shatters                            Within this fragmented life
All that Remains,                    Whispering, Whimpering
Must now rest                             “To forget, to regret”
****                                        ****
The Joys of Life,                         They are all ,but gone
This daring… now beckons                  My life, Myself
To move Forward! Even if                  My friends are gone.
Even if… I lie tainted,                        Beneath this hollow soil.
****                                        ****
“Reach for Tomorrow             Feel Sunrise’s heat,
Look not for the Beast,           For it reaches down deep.
Let her now feast                    To reawaken, to reborn.
In thy youthful hunger,           Waiting to rise anew.
****                                        ****
Fear no her gaze,                     Your Ashes now stir
For you are the hazes              Hiding the coming noon.



lullaby,poems,painting

Lullaby
by Teresita Blanco
Be my son,
My love, my all.
You small,
Tender child,
My gentle Muse.

Hear my now,
Singing this tune.
Singing this tune.

Now sleep peacefully,
Have sweet dreams only.

My song, my love, my all.
Wait for your mother,
For she comes, she comes.

You are not alone.
Hear now, my song.
My love song.

It beats to your tune.
To my tune.

Perdition,poems,photos

I bring you Perdition 
by Teresita Blanco
If you fall,
I sink.
If you rise,
I sink deeper.

You drown me,
You smother me.  

I shall make my ambition.
To bring you perdition.

anger,forest,fantasy

Anger
by Teresita Blanco
Seize it, Grab it!
Fortune is beyond your grasp.

Be not a clever fox
Oh! Furious lion.
Walk forth, and take it.

stolen,fortune,wallpaper

Stolen Fortune
by Teresita Blanco
This woe now subsides.
All that remains
is this cold resolution.
To bring forth absolution

Let’s go! To the chase.
Unmask this face.
Show the hidden grimace,
The heart within my chest.

snake,5,stars

Not so!
by Teresita Blanco
The beast has struck again!
Again! Oh, no!
Its coils around my neck!

Strangle forth my forlorn.
Take this life away.
These cursed nights
Know no beginning.

I wish I was evil,
That my heart
Was filled with rage.

But alas, it is not so…
It is not so…

 Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

wallpapers 234460040785527829

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item