3 Death Poems by Teresita Blanco

Things Ill gotten by Teresita Blanco   I cannot find tomorrow, This gripping sorrow Brings me horror. As the sand fa...

things,ill,gotten


Things Ill gotten
by Teresita Blanco 

I cannot find tomorrow,
This gripping sorrow
Brings me horror.

As the sand falls,
The sun burns these halls.
And from its ashes
Still stands tall
The last matches.
This piercing sorrow
Taints my honor,
Breaks my honor…
I cannot remember
My past ember.

These things ill gotten
Now lie forgotten.

Hear their cries
And hissing serpents.
This poor servant
Stabs you last.



no,consolation,poem


No Consolation
by Teresita Blanco 

The trembling hand falls,
Never to hold,
Never to hold…
The water grows cold.
This terrible isolation
Knows no consolation.

Dragon,Virgin,poem

The Dragon and the Virgin
by Teresita Blanco

The Virgin shrieks
Beneath his grip.
His talons clench
As her blood drips.

The fiery furnace
Burns all assurance.
The Knight has fled,
All hope forgotten.

The burning ember
Ignites his temper.

Hear the mothers’ lamentations
Beyond the halls of salvation.  

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

temper 8213372574473783001

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item