Final Fantasy XII Anime Game Review

Final Fantasy XII Anime Game Review This is the only game where the side quest where better than the storyline. Seriously, I did not ...

ffxii,cool,wallpaper

Final Fantasy XII Anime Game Review

This is the only game where the side quest where better than the storyline. Seriously, I did not enjoy fighting the final boss. I only got to the end once. It was an experience that I hope never to repeat. Since the boss man was so far away, I had to use scarthe and holy. The problem is that those magics are too flashy. Magics combined with the gimmicks of the final boss started to create a lot of bugs. Most of the time I failed to defeat the final boss because my PS2 could not handle so many graphics. Something that I did like was the Ocuria. Their design was pretty cool. Its part of the general theme of mankind gaining independence from the deities. It has become a common theme in most Post Modern Games. It is interesting that it acknowledges other deities, but it states that we do not need their help. I have my doubts... Sigmund Freud's research proves that we are still animals.



ffxii,espers,picture

Anyhow, I cannot truly comment much on the storyline. I could not follow it because I kept wondering about. I remember the first serious Esper battle I fought. I was in a bit of a low level and I ran into Andromalech. That zombie calling, lightning shooting Esper was really something else. I was only able to slay it by keeping the quickening combo really high up. The problem was that at a certain point he grew immune to your attacks. Magic and Physical immunities in this game are a problem. However, it is not as bad as reflect. The Chuculum was the hardest Esper battle I ever fought. There was also Ultima and Zodiark. However, I was not present at those battles. My brother took care of the pair. I simply came home one day and they there where.

penelo,ffxii,wallpaper

Speaking of powerful monsters, the best way to fight was to program the Gambits. With those Gambits you can leave the characters fighting on their own. The Gambit system is no different than programming. It works with a lot of if and then scenarios. Thus, you got to program the battles parameters of all your characters. You know, I once fought Yaizman. It was one of those jumbo dragon creatures. I simply programed the battle parameters and went on with my life. The Square Enix people gave the beast too much HP. It took like 5 days to kill him. I only bothered to check on the battle twice a day. Those Gambits took care of the problem by itself. This game was the only one with the gambit system. Part of the challenge was finding the Gambits. You needed to collect them in order to sit back and relax. With all the Gambits you can program the characters to win in any eventuality.

Bhujerba,ffxii,wallpaper

Among the places I visited was the Necrohol of Nabudis. I could not find a good photo of the place so here is Bhujerba. In any case, the Necrohol of Nabudis was really creepy. However, I remember the place because of the name. The explanation of the place was really something else. I did like a lot the life and death situations I kept getting into. That place was really dangerous. Well, it was dangerous for me anyway. I liked to wonder a lot in the game. I went to places. Most of the time I discovered a lot of creepy dungeons. This game had a true world map, or at least the place was seriously huge. The monsters in the game did not appear out of thin air. You could see them coming, for the most part. There were a few exceptions. The special monsters showed up at random times. I like the purple looking horse of Nabudis. They where a real killer.

Yaizman,ffxii,picture

The first game over I ever got was at a save spot. In this game, some of the save spots can slay you. I saw a cute green one and imagined myself safe. My HP was at an all time low. With no magic, no items; I saw this safe spot as an oasis in the middle of death. Little did I know that the save spot was going to kill me... Ah, those where fond memories. Other interesting missions where from the Hunter's Guild. I think the leader was from Final Fantasy tactics or something. I can't seem to remember. Other than the gambits, the Espers and the Quickening I like the skill learning functions. It is nice to be able to learn all abilities. I can truly say that my first file was my best file. I did a lot of things. I was even able to find the Ultimate Weapon.

gilgamesh,ffxii,wallpaper

However, the creme de la creme of my gaming experience was the final fight with Gilgamesh. I had already fought Gilgamesh on a previous occasion. The second time was 10 times worse than the first. I truly did enjoy the battle because I had to pay attention. The Gambits could not keep up with Gilgamesh's varied attack parameters. Thus, even though he had only one life bar, he proved more formidable than Yaizman. I think  that is everything worth mentioning. The nonsense about Ocurias or the Dinast King where no fun at all. Then again, those side quests where too distracting. Despite its flaws, this Final Fantasy XII game is 5 star worthy.

Final, Fantasy,XII

Related

war 3056543554259198564

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item