London 2012 Olympics Rhythmic Gymnastics Final Rotation

London 2012 Olympics Rhythmic Gymnastics Final Rotation Ribbons and Hoops Today, I am going to rate the rhythmic Gymnastics Finals Ro...

Rhythmic, Gymnastics,2012

London 2012 Olympics Rhythmic Gymnastics Final Rotation Ribbons and Hoops

Today, I am going to rate the rhythmic Gymnastics Finals Rotation. The first team I will rate is Team Russia. They did it with ribbons and hoops. They looked very pretty, with rainbow colors. They combined well all these mismatched elements. I think they did a really good job. At one point they used the ribbons to throw the rings. You had to keep looking or else miss something cool. I can see why they where the champions. This is a very young team. They say the Russians have been training this team to win. This is their first global experience. They say the Russian have a great tradition of rhythmic gymnastics. I can see why the TV chick said so. In any case, their winning routine has earned this dream team 5 star rating.



Rhythmic, Gymnastics,Olympics

The next team I will rate is the Italian team. They also used 3 ribbons and 2 hoops. I liked the music they used. It was the race horse classical song. I think its called William Tale Overture Rossini. Only the end is infamous. I think they did better than the Russians. I suppose it cannot be helped. In any case, this rhythmic gymnastics Final Rotation deserves 5 star rating. The last team that I will rate is the Belarus team. They did quite the pretty routine. I like their triangle ribbon shape. Pretty neat. Another, 5 stars. I liked this event a lot. It was pretty nice to look at. However, I like better regular female gymnastics. I guess its just me. Have a nice day guys.

Rhythmic, Gymnastics,2012

Related

wallpapers 808465119232942657

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item