London 2012 Rhythmic Gymnastics Finals First Rotation with Balls

London 2012 Rhythmic Gymnastics Finals First Rotation with Balls  I watched a few days ago the Gymnastics Rhythmic finals. It was the...

Rhythmic,Gymnastics,Russian

London 2012 Rhythmic Gymnastics Finals First Rotation with Balls 

I watched a few days ago the Gymnastics Rhythmic finals. It was the first time I ever saw this event. The first team that I saw was the Russians Team. They had interesting formations and lifts. Well, I am getting this comment from the TV woman. This event is 100% of women.  I can't imagine a guy doing this event. To be honest, it would humor me a bit. Anyhow, all the Russian maidens seemed to be doing ballet on the field. They kept throwing those toy balls all over the place. They got bonus points whenever they caught the small ball with anything other, than their hands. Whats funny is that the lady commentator refused to say ball. Everyone could tell that the maidens where throwing balls all over the place. The TV chick called it equipment. Hehehehe. I don't know why that made me laugh. Its like there was an anathema for saying the word ball. Grown ups are so stupid sometimes. In any case, the Russian chicks where awesome. These slim ballerinas deserve 5 star rating for their First Rotation.



London,2012,Olympics

The next team was the Italian Team. They have been very consistent in their routines. Well, that's what the lady commentator said. As for me, I really like their routine. It was pretty to look at. However,  I could not help thinking if this was not really an Olympic event. It seems more likes something out of Cirque du Soleil. Well, they said that the group was recruiting maidens during those finals. The Italians did a lot of jump throws with the sphere , hehehe. They did some large fancy throws of the orb. It really sounds stupid , putting it in writing. However, I must say that this event was pleasant to look at. This Italian dream team deserves 5 star rating for their First Rotation.

Rhythmic, Gymnastics,Olympics

The next team was Belarus. I was not aware that Belarus was a country or that it had a rhythmic gymnastic team. All the Belarus maidens where pretty cute. They had nice twist and turns here and there. The music was pretty neat. Their team deserves 5 star rating. The last team was Bulgaria. Their dream team was exquisite. What I loved best was the music choice. It was some classical music. I forget. I really should write the blogs right after seeing these events.  Anyhow, this First rotation was 5 star worthy. I hope that you like this Olympic blog a lot.

Rhythmic, Gymnastics, 2012

Related

women 7153021237199019095

Post a Comment

  1. Haha nice article:)
    There are a lot of people saying that RG is dumb jumping around with ribbons, but its nice to hear if there are people which like to see this sport :)
    Btw. Team of Belarus had A.Vivaldis "Four seasons" /"winter"

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item