Final Fantasy XIII Game Review

Final Fantasy XIII Game Review Well, this is my last final fantasy review for the time being. Last year, I bought Final Fantasy XIII....

Final,Fantasy,XIII

Final Fantasy XIII Game Review

Well, this is my last final fantasy review for the time being. Last year, I bought Final Fantasy XIII. The storyline and the battles where peachy. My only problem is that this game was a bit straight forward. Hahahaha.  Plus, the missions in the last CD where no fun at all. I also had a problem with the terminology. The Fa Cil , the La Cil and the Docile (the last one was a joke) . Really, I felt like I was back in my choir class. I liked the storyline a lot. My only problem was that Square Enix did not have the guts to kill Sazh. I think it would have been wonderful if a game character had committed suicide. It was quite a let down when he did not. It seems Square Enix did not have the balls to do something that strange and unusual. Needless to say, the characters in this game where always close to slaying each other.



You know, thinking back on it. I really did not like this game very much. It was fun the first time. However, this one is not a memorable game. Sure, it did have a lot of fancy graphics and monsters. However, it was lacking something or other. The final boss was at least fun. Took me forever to slay Orphan. You had to stay on top of the game in order to avoid being sliced in half. Aw... I do not feel inspired talking about this game. I am only going to give it 5 stars because others say this is a 5 star worthy game. It is good for a first run. However, I do not recommend it for a second run. Its best just to rent the game. Buying it is a big waste of money because Final Fantasy XIII is not memorable. Why they even made a second part of this game I will never know... Plus, the whole time travel thing is so stupid. Final Fantasy VIII has a monopoly on time traveling. If you ask me, I think Square Enix finally ran out of good ideas.

ff13,lightning,wallpaper

Related

wallpapers 8730591782774461372

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item