Lovely Poems by Teresita Blanco

I’ll be seeing you tonight by Teresita Blanco It may come as a surprise, But I am seeing you tonight. Leave the door op...

fantasy,kiss,wallpaper

I’ll be seeing you tonight
by Teresita Blanco

It may come as a surprise,
But I am seeing you tonight.
Leave the door opened.
At least grant me this token.
Let our bodies be confused,
Let our souls be fused.
I’ll be seeing you tonight.

forest,shadow,fantasy

Shadow
by Teresita Blanco

I’ve grown tired
Of my own life.
Even my own shadow
Is repugnant to me.

This thing, this curse
Craws behind me!
How I envy it.

I step on it,
And it does not flinch.
I spit on it,
And it does not hiss.

Nay, it never quivers.
It never shivers.
It is my only forever.

Nay, even should I die,
If the skin
Be taken, eaten.
If my bones
Where left rotten,
Exposed, still, still…

My shadow would remain whole.
Dangling from my old core.
Hiding inside my empty cranium.


graveyard,zombie,wallpaper
 
Buried
by Teresita Blanco

15,000 years
Of waiting,
Had made me
Bitter.

The earth, my prison!
Steals my reason.
The end of days
Grows on farther.

Release me from my prison!
Oh, heavenly father,
Hear my desperate prayer.

These 1000 layers
Became my slayers.
This eternal night
This eternal fright.
I cannot rise!
I cannot die!

Hear me, from my prison!
Oh! Father answer my prayer.
Take my life, my soul, my prayer!
Wake me from this life, this lair.

muse,flute,fantasy

Scream Fame Muse
by Teresita Blanco
Muse, light my fuse.
Let my song loose.
Let this rage
Make me age.

Add wrinkles to this face.
In exchange,
In exchange,
Give me flame!
Give me fame!

You must choose, Muse!
My life, my soul are yours.

Take this life,
Bring me fame.

Muse, in exchange
For this tune,
Take me to Fame,
Muse in exchange…

In exchange of my fame,
Take my life, my face.

fantasy,muse,poem

Can’t You See?
by Teresita Blanco
Can’t you see?
My heart weeps for you.
My darling, it weeps for you.

Your callous smile,
Your laugh, your guile
Wounds me… hurts me.

I cannot take this pain anymore.
My wings can no longer soar.

Can’t you see?
That I am weeping
While you lie sleeping.  

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

teresita blanco 1629655999600694433

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item