Two Crazy Poems, A Song, and a Fragment: Mania, Madness, By the Window, and Fragment

digital art night,digital art dreaming, digital art girl

Two Crazy Poems, A Song, and a Fragment: Mania, Madness, By the Window, and Fragment

I finally got around to digitizing all my poems. I am going to be posting the rest of them in the near future. Now onto my current poems. The Mania poem is kinda crazy. I do not know what I was thinking when I wrote it. The same can be said for my madness poem. "By the Window" is one of my favorite poems. It is more of a song than a poem. The Fragment poem is just like all the other fragmented poems. In any case, all my wonderful poems are 5 stars worthy. I hope that you like my latest original poems.





digital art pink, digital art girl, fantasy dream


Mania 
by Teresita Banco
This mania keeps me alive,
If I did not have
This strange urge,
This repetitive,
Repetitive desire.

Lo’ by now,
I would be
Consumed by fire.

The same jokes
Do not tire me,
The same song
Does not bore me.

Nay, it only gets better!

Hey, heheheheh,
Ha, Ha, hi, ho, hu!

Let the madness take shape!
Hahahaha, he,heh, huh!


fantasy girl, fantasy dream, digital art dream

Madness
by Teresita Blanco
You realize
That it is
Those two idiots.

Who have driven  you nuts,
They get so shocked,
So easily,
They think so much alike.

They crippled you,
Bound you,
You cannot escape!
Their blood flows within you.

To be the only sane person
In a nuthouse,
Is a pain
I do not wish on anyone.

Let’s pretend,
Let’s play their game
A bit longer. 

digital art dreaming,fantasy sleep, fantasy dream
By the Window
by Teresita Blanco
I bet you were hoping to find
Something different,
By the window,
By the window,

By the window
Still shines,
The same rays
Of the sun.

You still hear
The same old, song
By the window,
By the window.

By the window
You were hoping to find
Something else, something different;
By your 3rd story window.

There is no one,
There is no one,
By this window,
By this window.

Yet you wonder why,
You still gazed out
By your window
Hoping to find…

Someone else, something different.

Yet, for now
There is no one
By your window,
By your window.


digital art angel, fantasy angel, futuristic angel

Fragment
by Teresita Blanco
I wish to know you,
My new self,
Your face seems clouded…
Why so much disdain?
Your refuse to turn,
Why do you ignore me?


Copyright Teresita Blanco

Related

wallpapers 8599349931551859710

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item