Teresita Blanco Poems : Several Fragments and Creation

red dragon,humor,pet dog

Teresita Blanco Poems : Several Fragments and Creation

I wrote a few fragments. I was running low on inspiration that week. I sometimes wonder about a few things. The creation poem was also peachy. It was about creating something or other. Its part of my weird poems. Man, I hate making intros to my poems. It takes forever to get nowhere. In any case, my poems deserve 5 stars rating.






red mage,black dragon,fantasy dragon


Fragment 
by Teresita Blanco
The legion comes
Seeking great fun,
Tormenting mortals
With opaque opals.

The sun of old
Has grown cold.
The vague promise
Beckons the furnace.

It is not he
The one I seek,
There would be no fun
To have him
At arm’s length. 

golden dragon,fantasy dragon,cool dragon

Fragment 
by Teresita Blanco
Looking past the furnace
I seek a steely assurance.
Beneath this gripping cold
Screams out a dying soul.

black magic,fantasy dragon,cool scenery

Creation
by Teresita Blanco
When I last head your name
I felt such a crippling pain.
Such a vain, cliché, oh lame.
I am such a fool.
I was only your tool.

Forget the past,
I am gone, at last.
Rise above today;
Only then I’ll gain
Formation’s clay.

It is in my nature
To create,
So why nurture
Your hate?

It would not be fun
If it was done.
I will make
A true fake.

mama dragon,baby dragon,funny dragon

Fragment 
by Teresita Blanco
I am tired of wondering.
I wish to end this yearning.
While learning to cope
I discovered hope.

baby dragon,newborn dragon,cute dragon

Fragment 
by Teresita Blanco
The chains I bear
Become my living hell.
I wish I could tare
My mortal shell.

funny comic, comics,humor

Fragment 
by Teresita Blanco
Man knows only time,
Chained by his own design. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

wizard 8922715359394331599

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item