Poems: Dance, Untitled, and Repeating Myself


fallen angel,fantasy angel,digital art angel

Poems: Dance, Untitled, and Repeating Myself

Today, I wrote a few new poems. The first one is about fake chicks, dancing in a masquerade. Its pretty odd around the edges. The next poems are some without a title. Nothing too far out there. The final poem is about repetition. I really got to get something new to write about. Everything is oblivion this, pity's woes that. I have been thinking of writing some love poems. At least some silly poems. In any case, these new poems of mine deserve 5 stars rating.  




cool digital art,digital art girl,digital art


Dance
by Teresita Blanco
Dance, dance,
Ye, elegant ladies.
So quaint, so hollow.

They turn, turn, turn,
With their white hollowed masks.
Look at them, they paint their faces.
With a mockery of life’s colors.

They refuse to admit,
That they are dead, dead, dead.
Watch these hollow maidens
Turn, turn, turn.

The music has yet to burn.
Let them sing once more.
Dance, look at their pose.
They have no eyes,
They are cold!! 

anime girl,anime angel,angel girl


Untitled 
by Teresita Blanco
1
50 miles and counting,
It’s a slippery slope,
And down we go.
Into the deep;
He swallows us whole.

 2
The cold Shower of yesterday
Has sobered me from my dreams.

3
I am the first, the last, the middle,
I am the hero of all your zeros.

4
Drink the poisoned chalice,
Within it lies true salvation.
Forget all conversation
Raise that poisoned malice,
Only then you will bear
Those thousand cold stares.
 
angel,digital art angel,fantasy angel


Repeating Myself 
by Teresita Blanco
I grow tired
Of repeating myself.
The same old songs,
The same old hymns.

If I struggle to rise up,
I gaze behind and witness
My Pity’s woes.

I cannot lie
Confi’ in my bed forever.
I must break free
And use my hands.

That day I will
Discard delusional light,
In order to fill
My empty belly with iron.

I grown tired of repeating myself,
The same cold songs, and hymns. 

 Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

untitled 5540079649848868318

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item