Lovely Poems by Teresita Blanco: Silence, Fragment and Blood Red

fantasy girl,digital art girl,cute girl

Lovely Poems by Teresita Blanco: Silence, Fragment and Blood Red

I done it! I finally finished digitizing my poems. This last trio of poems are the last that I have written. From now on, all my poems are going to be 100% new. I started with the old and then moved on to the new. Now, we enjoy the present. My Silence poem is about the quiet of death. The fragment is just another fragment. Blood Red is a poem about betrayal. Its about a lover who has finally left the speaker. It is really neat. It rhymes and its cute. Truly, my last batch of poems are 5 stars worthy. Tata and Goodnight to you chibis. I hope that you like them a lot.




futuristic,horror,fantasy horror


Silence 
by Teresita Blanco
Time at last, signs “Finis”.
The end, at last, has come.
The hourglass lies empty.
The last grain is gone.

The water is still.
There is no chill,
No wind, nor sound.
No barking hounds.

The silence grows loud.
The heart no longer pounds.

This sweet bliss
Becomes oblivion.
Silence screams perdition.
In your last kiss. 

digital art girl,pretty girl,cute girl

Fragment 
by Teresita Blanco
Fly above the scorching hell,
It was there from whence you fell.
Now life is just despair.
Nothing is ever fair.

When I was a youth,
I was given a short fuse.
Buried deep within my soul
Lies a cold, old sword.
Now I submit to my lord.

fantasy girl,fairy,lost

Blood Red
by Teresita Blanco
Why can’t I write?
My words,
Don’t flow,
My voice is gone.

I try to cry,
But my tears run dry.
If only I could have surmised
Your cruel surprise!

The dagger in my back
Has killed the lark.
My soul cannot rise again!

I hear his vengeful bark
Beneath this furnace.
There is no more assurance,
My love.

A red mist has me distorted,
At last we departed.
Never to see you again!
My one true pain!

At last, my love,
My heart has cried out “Blood Red” .

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

teresita blanco 4390864174461559522

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item