Despicable Me Movie Review 5 stars worthy

Despicable Me,Despicable Me 2,movies

Despicable Me Movie  Review 5 stars worthy

Despicable Me is one of my favorite kids movies. I liked it because of its cruel and unusual humor. I heard its getting a second parts. Plus, Universal Studies has opened a featured Despicable Me ride. I have gone to Universal Studio many times. I am certain of their caliber. So, I recommend you visit the park to try out the Ride. As for the second part of the movie, you already know my opinions of second parts. I do not think Despicable Me needs a second part. I doubt it will live up to the level of the original movie.




Now, onto the Despicable Me movie. Like we all know, the movie is about a Gru, a classical bad guy. He has plans on stealing the moon for himself. Somewhere, along the way, life plans something new for him. He ends up as the proud father of three little orphan girls. At first, he was using them to steal the shrink ray from Vector. However, when he took the girls to the Amusement park (to abandon them, mind you), he grew to like them.

Despicable Me,Gru,movie

From then on, Gru had to balance arching with his family life. Heck, before he met the girls, he had no life outside his work. Sometime, life brings you new surprises. Things that you used to care about, no longer matters. That is the theme of Despicable Me, in a nutshell. There are a few things I want to highlight about the movie. First of all, I liked the Bank that used to Fanny and May. Its a witty economic joke because the fall of that bank caused the Second Great Depression.

The column decoration was also interesting. The owner of the bank has himself dressed like Napoleon in his kingly outfit. Its a very famous painting. I also found interesting the joke about the things that Gru had managed to steal. All he had where the chibi Las Vegas versions of a lot of monuments. I also liked the spikes joke. You remember, when Edith got trapped in the Iron Maiden. That Gru has a lot of torturing machines. I also liked the three cats stories. Well, there are plenty of other nice things to mention. In any case, the Despicable Me movie was 5 stars worthy.

Despicable Me,Minions,movie

Related

steal 7406225601980861400

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item