Teresita Blanco Poems: Control, Kiss, Rhythm, and Light a Candle

digital art robot, fantasy girl,little girl

Teresita Blanco Poems: Control, Kiss, Rhythm, and Light a Candle

These four new sets of poem are among the last I wrote. These past few days I have been trying to digitize my poems. You cannot get much exposure by reading them in libraries. The world is open in the internet. The first poem is about a Control freak. The kiss poem is kinda sad around the edges. One could call it a love poem. However, that would be stretching things a bit too far. Light a Candle is about a mother who gave up her baby. Its not about me. I simply was just annoyed to death by that fool. So, I am immortalizing her evilness in poetry format. In any case, these poems of mine deserve 5 stars rating. 





digital art girl,fantasy dragon,cool dragon


Control
by Teresita Blanco
Listen to my voice,
Hear me speak.
I know what you seek.
I am your only choice.

“Time’s aglow
Flames now behold,
Life knows no end,
Now you must bend,
Ever, down low,
Forever cold”

My song is just beginning,
I must keep on singing.

“Demons raving of maidens
That lie forever jaded.
They seek new havens
To escape what’s fated.”

The illusion of control
You can never behold!

fantasy knight, fantasy lady,digital art

Kiss
by Teresita Blanco
Look behind the stonewall
And find the beating hearth.
She wishes to flee,
She wishes to see,
Kindness from all.

Seek not their hiss,
Reach for their kiss.
The snakebite
Was a mortal one.
There is no respite
For now, be gone.

Live past today,
Forget your pain, your way!

Digital Art Witch,fantasy girl,digital art girl
Rhythm
by Teresita Blanco
Lazy slumber,
Hazy hunger,
Tell me, who?
Tell me, you?

What I listen?
What I Christen?
Tell me love,
Tell me dove.

At night your sorrow
Fill me with horror.
I grow stronger
As you grow hollow.

Dance again,
Die with pain,
Bleeding love,
Singing dove.

What I hunger
Is your slumber.
Who can tell me.
You can’t help me?


beautiful girl,pretty woman,fantasy girl

Light a Candle 
by Teresita Blanco
Light a candle
For an empty cradle,
Your endless hunger
Does not let you ponder.

Light a candle
To your dead dreams,
Say a prayer
For your empty screams.

Your signs of passion,
Your heart’s longing,
Ignored all reactions.
It knows no beginning.

Say a prayer to your sorrow,
As you become hollow.
Just light a candle,
For your empty cradle. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

teresita blanco 7364324882419980436

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item