Short painful Poems: Desire, Torture, Damn it!, Edge, and Fool by Teresita Blanco

digital art futuristic,futuristic robot, Transformer

Short painful Poems: Desire, Torture, Damn it!, Edge, and Fool by Teresita Blanco

The next poems are like my fragments but with Titles. They are all pretty peachy. I would not kill you guys to read them from time to time. They do get better as time passes. Well, let me tell you a bit of my poems. Desire is about how you should not have any desires. Torture was a real torture to write. Damn It! was about my Muse. Edge is about predestination. The Fool poem is also about fools. 5 stars for me, yay!!

digital art dragon, fantasy dragon, cool dragon


Desire
by Teresita Blanco
Happy is the man
Without desire,
Such foolish notions
Knows no fire.

Even in the end
His will still bends
Towards his desires.





fantasy child,digital art child, goblins


Torture
by Teresita Blanco
To live, you must destroy your “self”.
Forget it, discard it.
It brings forth so much pain.
Societal expectation
Demands your veneration,
Of their chains.

You must refuse to submit,
To this blind torture.
Even now, it binds you,
Even now, it lies to you.

You must refuse your “self”.
To escape this deafening pain!
 
digital art fairy,fantasy fairy, fairy


Damn it!
by Teresita Blanco
That struck a cord…
I do not know why
Seeing her like this
Awoke such pain
And sorrow…

My iron will lies broken.
I was such a painful blow.
Looking at her,
Just thinking of her,
It kills me, hurts me.

My happy Muse,
Disdained, Lost, Discarded.
Is this… Damn it!

Lil' Red Ridding Hood, digital art children,fantasy child

Edge 
by Teresita Blanco
I have no true confidant;
Most often I must
Take the bitter pill
All by myself.

It kills me, downs me.
I dare not take another breath.
Why am I on this path?
My feet refuse to take another step…
Yes, they know what lies ahead. 


fantasy dragon, digital art dragon, fantasy children


Fool 
by Teresita Blanco
When did life
Become a waking nightmare?
The same old phantoms
Keep singing my old requiem.

Another step and soon,
I will hear the bells
Tolling my doom.

I am tired of my life,
My all, my sins.

I cannot find solace
Even in my sleep.
Oh! What a fool I been!

Copyright Teresita Blanco

Related

water 1444826175185741856

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item