Generic Guitar Hero and Rock Band Game Reviews

guitar hero,guitar hero 2,guitar hero songs

Generic Guitar Hero and Rock Band Game Reviews

The first guitar hero game I ever played was Guitar Hero 80s music. That game was pretty hard at first. The first time I played it,  I got tendonitis from playing it on easy. The first song I ever won was Holy Diver. It was a song that I liked a lot. After finally mastering easy, we moved on to bigger fishes. In medium level, we discovered the encores. The hardest song was "Play With Me". Its a song about playing with Death. The most interesting playable guitarist was the grim reaper. He had 3D sunglasses and a jumbo clock. Guitar Hero 80s was a game was pretty fun. Then again, I always loved the 80s rock music.

After this first major success, I purchased Guitar Hero 2. Not all the songs in this game were peachy. This game had many heavy metal and Grunch music. Among my favorite songs there was "Killing in the name" by Rage Against the Machines. "War Pigs" was also hilarious. At the end of the regular game, you could play songs you won via your accomplishments. A perfect play gave you game money to buy guitarist, guitars and music.




Guitar Hero 2, Grim Reaper, Guitar Hero

It was pretty interesting. Via this game you got to appreciate the hard work of Guitarist. Before this game, I never listened to the guitar. I was lyric centric. Now, I am always listening for the guitarist and his totally amassing solos. After the second part, I bought the 3rd part of Guitar Hero. This one did not have death as a playable character. Instead, all we had was Luo.

This game ties rock and roll back to its jazzy past. In the old days, Jazz masters used to duel using their music instruments. Now in Guitar Hero III, you get to duel against the best guitarist out there. The ones featured in Guitar Hero III are Slash and Tom Morello. There was also the fictional guitarist of the Devil. The final duel is against Lou. There you play with him a violin dueling song adapted to the guitar. It was called " The Devil went Down to Georgia" by the Charlie Daniels band.

Guitar Hero 3, Guitar Hero 3 Lou,Guitar Hero III


In this game, we wanted to try out the two player mode. However, we only had one guitar. I had the brilliant idea of using the regular PS2 controller for the bass player. It was a bit iffy at first. However, I eventually mastered playing guitar hero with a remote control. Sure, it defeats the purpose of the game. However, we were able to unlock a few songs that were only available in the two player mode.

The hardest songs to play in Guitar Hero III are "One" by Metallica and "Raining Blood". After this game, we bought Guitar Hero Aerosmith. The game was pretty fun except for the songs that were not by Aerosmith. I guess they could not afford all the Aerosmith songs. I like this game a lot. It taught me a lot about the band's career. It also made me aware of many Aerosmith songs that I did not know even existed.

Rock Band, The Beatles, Rock band the Beatles

After this game, I bought a small expansion pack for a guitar hero game. It had only 22 songs. They were all pretty awful. I bought it one day that I was bored during my vacation at the Florida Keys. After this game, I bought the Beatles Rock Band set. It was the first Rock Band game I ever got. I bought it for the Xbox. 360 The game set came with the guitar, the mike and the drum kit. This game brought my family together. I always played it with my brother and my mama. Since it was the Beatles, Mama really did like the game a lot.

This game had all the great songs of the Beatles. It was really fun. However, something happened! A friend of the family who used to play The Beatles game with us died. Ever since then, we stopped playing all the Guitar Hero games and the Rock Band The Beatles because it reminded us of him. I tried to rekindle my love for Guitar Hero by purchasing the Smash Hits. However, it only made things far more depressing. In the end, I stopped playing these kinds of game all together. It was too painful.

Enough of sour things. Phi Stars recommends these kinds of games because it brings people together. Even the heavy metal music is made tame by one's drive to win. I recommend it to everyone, regardless of their age. In any case, Guitar Hero 80s, Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero III, Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Rock Band The Beatles and Guitar Hero Smash Hits deserves 5 stars rating.

Guitar Hero Aerosmith,guitar hero, guitar hero songs

Related

xbox 360 5622211148964054662

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item