Mafia II Xbox 360 Game Review

Mafia II, mafia, game review

Mafia II Xbox 360 Game Review

I thought I would continue with my game reviews. I am so closed to being up to date with all my game reviews. Once I am done with this little list I can focus on the future. Well, the Mafia game was pretty peachy. I had downloaded it into my X Box 360. The only problem with the game was that I got bored after playing all it the way through, trice. Then again, I never liked first person shooter games.

Needless to say, Mafia II is the second part of the first of the Mafia game. The main character is the kid of the guy from the first Mafia game. His family migrated to America. I thought it was pretty cool the changes of technology via the cars, scenery and weapons. The missions were pretty cool. I liked best the Final Battle. It was at an auditorium that was circular. It was pretty hard to find places to hide from that storm of bullets.




Another historical things in this game was the wanted posters and playboy pages. As you play the game, you collect wanted posters and old 40s and 50s playboy pages. The playboy pages were pretty cute. At the beginning, Hue Hefner was trying to pass his playboy as art. Thus, his chicks were posing like Greek maidens. One of the photos had her posing like Eve. Needless to say, this game is not for little chibis.

Mafia II, game review, Mafia II Wallpaper

Another thing that I liked was the music. While you drove your car, you could turn on the radio. They had different stations that went with each time period. In one episode, Vito had to bury a body with his pals. His friends were drunk and he was the designated driver. While he drove the car, they sang to the music on the radio. It was pretty funny, in a sick twisted humor kinda way.

Another thing you get to do in this game is steal cars or rob stores. The stores with the most amount of money are the fashion stores and the gun shops. In order to allude the police, you need to change your suit. Its good to rob a fashion store because you are close to a new tuxedo. As for the gun shop, it is perfect for getting new guns and ammo. The downside is that the owner can blow your head off.

To recharge HP, you need to eat some food. You can also drink a lot of booze and get drunk. Its pretty interesting the drunk effect of this game. However, you need to be sober to get by. You cannot slay your enemies with a shaky hand. Lets just wrap things up. For its realism, Mafia II deserves 5 stars rating. I just remembered something. The game did something out of the Godfather movie. Vito gave a royal beating to the husband of his sister because he was being evil.

Mafia II, xbox 360, games

Related

xbox 360 8375971268506598247

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item