Poems by Teresita Blanco: Winter, Suicide of a Seer, Flytrap, and Condemnation

rain dance, tribe, digital art cool

Poems by Teresita Blanco: Winter, Suicide of a Seer, Flytrap, and Condemnation

The winter poems is about winter. A personification of old man winter. Suicide of a Seer is about a very sad seer. He did something stupid because of his foresight. Now, he cannot take it back. Flytrap is about an evil chick I know. The same can be said of Condemnation. In any case, these poems of mine deserve 5 stars rating.




digital art girl,fantasy girl, blood


Winter 
by Teresita Blanco
Winter knows no bounds.
Quicker, here he comes;
Hide the young babes.
No escape, no escape!
Again, winter hungers;
Look, he grows stronger!
Flee, flee, you can’t see!
Leave, live, you can’t be!
Run now, hurry!
Escape his blind fury.
For he knows no bounds. 

digital art magic, fantasy magic,magic

Suicide of a Seer 
by Teresita Blanco
By the ocean
I said a prayer
For my destruction.

My arrogance
Has doomed me.
My old powers
Have drowned me.

By the ocean,
I vent my last goodbye.
I feel that I
Could cry.

Again, this sorrow,
Relive, this horror.

I can never
Revive his ember,
Oh! So tender…

My foresight
Is my blight!

By this ocean,
I curse myself!

Let it swallow
Me whole!!
To the gallows
I go!!
 
fancy hairdo,digital art girl,fantasy girl

Flytrap 
by Teresita Blanco
And lo’ I saw
The tender flower
Consume her seeds.

Its leafs are fresh,
Her odor sour,
In their last hours.

In all her splendor
She consumes
The bee’s ember.

Away! Flee this flytrap!
Friends and strangers
Are not freed
From her danger.

For she hungers, yet again!

fantasy flower,digital art butterflies,digital art girl

Condemnation
by Teresita Blanco
I cannot believe
The rogue, the knave!
You dare to justify your shame!
Seek me not for your game!

I cannot condone
 Your heartless tone.
You laugh again
At his new pain.

To be born to die!
I cannot look you in the eye!
I can never forget such a cruel intention!
You will not get, from me, salvation!

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

winter 7332656174909208179

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item