Teresita Blanco Poems: Day, Today, Fragment and Curse

fantasy dragon,digital art princess,fantasy girl

Teresita Blanco Poems: Day, Today, Fragment and Curse

Day is a poem about a weirdo. One could call it a love poem. Today is about overcoming pain. My fragment poem is another fragment. The curse poem is about curses. Really simple if you ask me. In any case, these poems of mine deserve 5 stars rating. Oh, well, lets just get this show on the road, shall we.




feral dragon,digital art forest, fantasy forest


Day 
by Teresita Blanco
Return to a day
Gone long by,
When you did not hide
Your face, oh my!

You bring me such joy,
But now you toil.
Let us rejoice
In your choice.

For now we are one,
Let us be gone
From this past
The one we cast
To live again.
Forget this pain.

My chest is bleeding,
My heart, dying.
Erase this pain,
End this day!

baby dragons,Happy Chinese New Year,year of the dragon


Today
by Teresita Blanco
Smile again, anew;
For the morning dew.
Let me see your eyes,
There is no need to hide.

Yesterday’s shame
Brings forth change,
We wear chain
Bearing our name.

Before being born
They are adorn
For us to wear,
For us to bear.

Yesterday’s pain
Live on, again.
What did we gain
From your mistake?
Look at what’s at stake!

My life, my soul
Bends ever so low.
Can I live again?
Can I survive today’s pain?
Can I overcome my shame? 

baby dragon,newborn dragon,cute dragon

Fragment 
by Teresita Blanco
Demons come for the masquerade
They come to hiss at your charade.

baby dragon,cute dragon,scenery

Curse 
by Teresita Blanco
A curse that knows no name
Speaks of days gone by…

If only I could lift this cross
Then, perhaps I could learn
To live with this loss.
Then, maybe I could die.

If only I could hide
This gripping pain, this shame.
If only I could forget,
This terrible regret.

Then, maybe I could live again,
With this horrible pain
That has cursed my name!

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

tree 8420690073939422061

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item