Short Fragmented Poems by Teresita Blanco

happy little girl,playing in the rain,digital art baby

Short Fragmented Poems by Teresita Blanco

You Know, these poems are simple fragments. They sound cut and short. 5 stars for my poems. Yay!!


Fragment
by Teresita Blanco
Waiting for a train
That will never come.
The burning rain
Washed away my tears.
It’s all set and done.
There’s no need for fears. 




Fragment 
by Teresita Blanco
Raise your eyes,
Show your smile.
The sun shines
Away your guile.

The face that hid in shame
Has now ended your game.

digital art girl,fantasy emo,emo girl

Fragment 
by Teresita Blanco
A blue flame
Burns the quiet soul.
Consumed by its glow
The water ebbs its flow.

A  chance game,
Over this foe.

Relive again
Yesterday’s pain.
What’s there to gain
From this shame? 

Fragment 
by Teresita Blanco
Silence the quiet soul,
Just listen to her glow.
When the night came
She brought an end to our game.
She ushered forth your end, my end.

The cross that I bear
Is all cold, despair.
If only I could rise above today,
Then maybe I could change my way. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

toddler 1467126271575746316

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item