Cold is the Wrath of a Psycho, Blue Guitar or the Ballad of Johnny Six Fingers, Little Birdy and Fragment by Teresita Blanco

angel,sacred angel,fantasy angel

Cold is the Wrath of a Psycho, Blue Guitar or the Ballad of Johnny Six Fingers, Little Birdy and Fragment by Teresita Blanco

Bellow, we have some new poems of mine. The first three poems are songs. The last one is just a fragment. Cold is the Wrath of a Psycho is a weird song. I really do not remember what was the inspiration of that poem. The Blue Guitar is a narrative poem. I have very few of those kinds of poems. The Blue Guitar is my newest, best poems. I really like it a lot. Little Birdy is about a pair of love birds. For a while, a pair of love birds used to sing by my window. They sounded peachy until the night came. In my darkest hour, I wrote that cute song. The next day I got some rocks to get rid of the damn birds! Nah, I am just kidding. It was the neighbors who got rid of the birds.  I think... In any case, these lovely poems of mine deserve 5 stars rating.




Joker vs Batman, Batman, Joker



Cold is the Wrath of a Psycho 
by Teresita Blanco
Cold is the wrath
Of a psycho,
Look at his gaze,
Such a menacing stare,
Such a threatening glare.

Cold is the wrath of a Psycho…

Wielding the blade
Of a hate he never felt,
See him come,
There he comes…

Cold is the wrath of the Psycho…

In his gaze,
There is haze,
It’s a maze.

Look at him,
His head turns.
Flee, he escapes
In his cape.

Cold is the laugh of a psycho… 


blue guitar,guitarist,song


Blue Guitar or the Ballad of Johnny Six Fingers 
by Teresita Blanco
Johnny six fingers
Has a blue guitar.
Look at him writing
For a two string,
My, how he loves to sing.

The best guitarist
In a five mile radius,
Jonny six fingers.

He spent his hours,
Saving, counting.
Hoping to light his ember
With a true fender.

Johnny six fingers
Sold his blue guitar.
Look at him wailing,
Hoping and shouting
For his old guitar.

The night is cold,
His eyes grow old.
Johnny six fingers
Now has four fingers.
His old guitar
Is humming, howling.

In his darkest hours,
Johnny four fingers
Turns on the radio
To hear his old blue,
Say once more, hello.

The old blue
Now has six strings,
Listen to her sing!

Johnny now sings
To the memory,
To the melody
Of his old two string guitar!
 
fairy,bird, fantasy girl


Little Birdy
by Teresita Blanco
Come forth and sing,
Your song
Little birdy, little birdy.

Your sweet melody
Tears the world asunder,
Like the thunder,
Like the thunder.

Come forth and sing,
Little birdy, little birdy.
Your once sweet melody
Has turned sour
In this hour,
In this final hour.

Come forth and sing,
Just to me,
Just to me.

Little Birdy, sing
Just for me!! 

creepy,demon,digital art demon

Fragment 
by Teresita Blanco
Take a deep breath,
The air is putrid,
Seek not the culprit.
The stench lies within.
 
Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

wings 3017254880961871981

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item