Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls V or the Story of a Medieval Illegal Immigrant

Skyrim comics, Elder Scrolls V comics, funny game

Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls V or the Story of a Medieval Illegal Immigrant

I am finally up to date with my game reviews. Skyrim is the last game I am going to review for now. Once I get a new game I will review. Now, onto Skyrim. At first, I was reluctant to buy the game. The demo looked pretty bad. I am not too big on hipper realism games. However, one day my brother was feeling rather low. Thus, I bought him the Skyrim game. The irony about Skyrim is that now I do not let brother play the game. I do not want him to ruin my files. That point aside, let us discuss Skyrim. The Skyrim game is about the Dragonborn. You got captured along with Ulfric Stormcloack. They were going to execute you for not having any papers. Its a classical illegal immigrant  story.

When they asked you for your name, you get to design your character. For my first file, I became an Imperial. The game said that the Imperials were good at both fighting and magic. Thus, there you have it. Before they slice your head off, Alduin storms the camp. You escape during the chaos. At a certain point, you either follow the Stormcloacks or the Imperials. Still, that does not determine your part in the Civil war of Skyrim. Once you escape, you have to go to this random town. There you meet someone who ask you to tell the Jarl about the Dragon. Eventually, you fight a random dragon. Once you defeat the dragon, you absorb his soul and thus obtain your first Shout.




skyrim comic, skyrim wiki, elder scrolls

From then on, the rest of the world of Skyrim is opened to you. Each town has its own unique storyline. In my first file, I did defeated Alduin and stopped Arcano. I also joined up with Ulfric Stormcloack. When negotiating peace, the annoying Delphine asked me to kill Parthunex. I felt bad, but I did it anyway. I used the Mensius dagger to slay him. In that same file, I got around to solving the mystery of Foresworn. Then again, I simply killed the guy. I was tired of being in jail. The problem was that the prison guard also tried to kill me. Its a a good thing I had my magic to fight. One does not need anything to cast magic in this game.

In my second file, I was a Tholmor, named Pride. I got to train all my magic to maximum. I also joined up with the Dark Brotherhood. I thought the part were I hid with the Unmother was pretty creepy. Still, the vampire girl and the red guard guy were pretty interesting. The Black Sacrament was also pretty interesting. After winning the mission, I got a new house with the Dark Brotherhood. It came with playable goons and a torture room. The torture room came with people to torture. I was able to get the information out of Pride's torture victim. Pride also joined the Imperials and defeated Ulfric. His Shout was really something else. However, Pride had the draedric Ebony armor. She was not faced by this Shouts.

skyrim comics, skyrim wiki,skyrim

In both my first two files, I joined the Thieves Guild. I got to become a Nightingale and gained the power of invisibility. For my last file, I was a Redguard chick. In this file, I discovered a way to train her well. First of all, I used my early pecks to make her pickpocket skills pretty high. I also used enchanted equipment to raise my stealing chances. I then went and bought a skill level and then got the money back via pickpocket. Via this process, I was able to train a lot of skills and still maintain my money. Needless to say, my first level 100 skill was pickpocket.

Most people level up in this game by fighting. As for me, I level up via potion making, smith and enchanting. Thus, I had pretty early a dragon armor. The trick was to make hundreds and thousands of dagger. You then enchant them and sell them. With the money you buy more ingredients to make daggers. Like that you begin the cycle anew. As for the potions, I just bought a lot of ingredients by visiting all the towns.

Skyrim comics, skyrim dragon,skyrim wiki

Another interesting thing about the game was the dreadric weapons. Each came with a unique storyline attached to the weapon. They are very hard to get. The hardest one to get is the Nightmare Staff. It was a pretty weird mission. The Ebony Blade is hard to improve. You need to kill people who trust you. I befriended the orcs and then raided one of their towns. That helped the blade level up. From those weapons, my favorite was the Dawnbreaker and the Ebony armor. Both were pretty peachy.

Another nice thing about the game is the world map. Sometimes I would just wonder around to see what I would fin. One time, I found a strange ruin at the end of the world. There a Dragon Priest and his dragon were protecting a book. It was pretty far out there. One time, I found a den of Vampires. I got bit by a few. At first I wanted to try out the vampire powers. However, I forgot that I was weak in the morning. I took a potion to undo the transformation. In another file, I became a werewolf.

skyrim wiki,skyrim conics,skyrim game

Speaking of werewolves, one time a werewolf gave me a cursed ring. I had to participate in Hacine's hunt to get the ring off. I discovered that something was wrong with the ring when my chick killed a lot of people. Lets see, my favorite weapon is the Ebony bow. By giving it a lot of enchantments, I can kill a dragon with one shot. The Mencius dagger is pretty cool. Wait, I just remembered that I had done another Skyrim blog.

Oh well, this one is a lot better than the last blog. Yes, I remember, it was about the Wabbajack. In any case, Skyrim is a 5 stars worthy game. Tata and Goodnight. You know, when I heard that the game was compatible with Kinetic I almost bought the system. However, all that kinetic did for you was the Shouts and they had to be pre-set. How lame is that? The game developers are planning to make a true Kinetic Elder Scrolls game. However, that is going to take a while. The Kinetic technology is not yet that advanced. I heard that they made an expansion pack for Skyrim. There you start 100% as either a Vampire or a Werewolf. Each form has its own unique pecks and storyline. I thought it was pretty cool. I think that is everything worth mentioning about skyrim.

Skyrim comic, game review, funny comics

Related

xbox 360 4421027485483469267

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item