Short Poems: Fragment, Grave, Hipno, Dance and Nameless by Teresita Blanco

digital art girl,fantasy girl,pink

Short Poems: Fragment, Grave, Hipno, Dance and Nameless by Teresita Blanco

Following, I wrote a few short poems. The Fragment is just a fragment. Grave is about being buried alive. Hipno is a spell for causing nightmares. Dance is about the grim reaper. Lastly, Nameless is about a demon without a name. These new poems of mine deserve 5 stars rating.




digital art girl,fantasy girl,cute


Fragment 
by Teresita Blanco
Take a deep breath,
The air is putrid,
Seek not the culprit.
The stench lies within. 

fantasy graveyard,digital arrt graveyard,graveyard

Grave
by Teresita Blanco 

Five days of agony
Inside this hole.
The maggots devour,
Reaching for the core.
I can’t remember
The name of my ember.
 

digital art child,fantasy children, cute girl

Hipno or a Spell for Nightmares 
by Teresita Blanco
Hipno, Hipno
Turn the knob,
The gaze is haze.
Left, left, one.

The dove has flown,
The night is old.
Morpheus’s Hipno.
Shape, twist, bend.
The dream ends.

Again, again,
Rem, rem, rem,
It bends, bends,
The dream ends.

Hipno, Rem, Rem, Again!!
Tune, Tune, Tselem, Again!

Digital art witch,fantasy witch,fantasy dance

Dance 
by Teresita Blanco
Dance, Dance, Dance,
They advance, they advance.

In this hour,
I scream louder.

Cannot escape
His black cape.

fantasy girl,digital art girl,smiling

Nameless
by Teresita Blanco
You can never know my name,
My face is hollow.
I have no mouth, nor words.
My body is but a shadow.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

teresita blanco 2277650056492605774

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item