Trivial Miami Beach Tourist Photos by Teresita Blanco

Para,glider,Photo

 Trivial Miami Beach Tourist Photos by Teresita Blanco

You know, this was the one and only time I ever saw a para glider. Then again, that day was windy enough for such a stunt. Other times, not even the softest wind caresses the shores of Miami Beach. Frankly, I see this beach fuller in the Fall. Spring and Summer is just way to hot and rainy. You know, I was going to go to the beach last Sunday. However, it rained all day and night. So, no beach going for me.





Paraglider,red,photo

Here is a better photo of the Red Para glider. As a matter of fact, there was like two para gliders roaming about. Here you get a better perspective of how many people still roamed Miami Beach. It was pretty crowded. Most start leaving at sunset in order to avoid the hobos. Most are veterans so they are pretty skilled at skulking about in the darkness.


Asian,tourist,photo

If you can look past the fat guy and his kid, you will see the most interesting cliche. This photo shows an Asian family posing for a photo. They have one of those jumbo, fancy, indiscreet cameras that you can see from a mile away. I think they came out pretty funny. One has to wonder at the pose they are arranging.

Pepsi,photo,miami

The next photo is one that I took of my Pepsi can. Don't worry, I threw it away in the garbage after the photo. I think its perfect for a commercial image. Oh, I just noticed the seagull's legs. Those birds do get around.

Cliche,Blonde,Handsome

The next one is another one of those cliche photos.  It features a random guy passing by the water. He is soaked to the bone, after swimming. You know, aside from Black Guys, one rarely sees well shaped men. This is more of a family friendly beach. Still, hoties with their lover boys do pass by from time to time.

Synchonized,casual,walking

Called this Photo "twins" because of their identical poses. At that moment, those two men were synchronized in their movements. I thought it was pretty cool so I took the photo.
http://astrocentro.univision.com/univision/ThemaTarot.aspx

Related

wind 2138756275804836676

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item