Miami Beach: Another Day Ends Photos by Teresita Blanco

Miami,Beach,sunset

 Miami Beach: Another Day Ends Photos by Teresita Blanco

 You can follow the trend of the day by the photos. You will know that the photos of the day ends when you see the sunset. In this day, the sunset had hardly any firepower. Then again, its rays were blocked by the skyscrapers. It could had acquired warmer colors. Anyhow, the lady with the sunglasses is my mama. I hardly look like her. I ended up looking like the aunts from my father's side of the family.






Sunset,Miami,Photo

In the next photo, I sorta aimed my camera at some tourist picking up their things. I thought that they looked neat with the sun behind them. It turned out to be a good decision.

Seagull,Miami,Sunset

You know, most novice photographers have a strange aversion to vertical photos. They always go for the wider view. In my early days, I was like the rest. It took me a while to start tilting the camera. I still do not like long views...

Seagulls,flying,bird

The next photo features a Seagull. The camera angle is tilted because I was chasing after the seagull. Its really hard to photograph a flying birdie. Most of the photos just have birdies resting on branches. I think this photo was not half bad. Its hard to have a stand still photo with so little light. 

Proud,Seagull,sunset

You know, I have so many seagulls photos that I had to create a tag for them. Now, if you search for seagulls you will find them. Then again, not a lot of sea goers are into seagulls. They are really not ugly creatures. The problem is that they are an annoying pest. Just as problematic as a Doves.

Seagulls,Beach,sunset

Well, that is it for seagulls. You rarely see doves in Miami Beach. The seagulls are faster in getting food. Plus, they can fish. Thus, they have a monopoly of the beach area. Doves are mostly seen in urban areas. Well, this is it for this beach day. I hope that these photos humored you even a little bit.

Related

vertical 4628624601072090344

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item