I am Fed Up with TV

I am Fed Up with TV Its interesting how people change overnight. Yesterday, I was crazy about the Olympics. Today, I am up to here wi...

London,2012,Olympics


I am Fed Up with TV

Its interesting how people change overnight. Yesterday, I was crazy about the Olympics. Today, I am up to here with it. All that I wanted to see was the women's gymnastic. However, the TV guide is impossible. They clump all events into hour segments. These events are not live. They could easily put in one full stream all the relevant videos. However, they put a piece of swimming here and a bit of Gymnastics there. However, I am up to here with swimming. I wanna watch gymnastics!!



This event is 100% TV. There is no way to watch any of these events for Free on the Internet. The sports channels have done their homework. Not even one clip has circulated, not even one miserable highlight. I would not mind this. However, I remember that five years ago things were not so annoying. I don't care about the women's swimming team. They can drown for all I care. I just want to watch the chick Gymnastic team! 

Related

women 1401435769064779863

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item