Finally Women's Preliminary Qualification Rounds of Gymnastic

Finally Women's Preliminary Qualification  Rounds of Gymnastic Finally, Women's Gymnastic. My favorite event of the Olympic. ...

London,2012,Olympics

Finally Women's Preliminary Qualification  Rounds of Gymnastic

Finally, Women's Gymnastic. My favorite event of the Olympic. I am watching the free style of Enrika's free style. She is from Brazil. She was this close to breaking her neck. Her coach seems to want to tare her in half. Well, the Brazilians are misogynist. It would not surprise me ,if outside the eyes of the camera, the couch slaps this poor Olympian Gymnast. Despite all her falls, this Gymnast performance deserves 5 stars.



London,2012,Gymnastic

The next chick goes up on the balance beam. Goksu Uctas is gymnast from Turkey. Her house got broken during an Earthquake. She trained in a refugee camp. She is a survivor. What a smooth performer. Her dismount was a bit weak.Her routine was also a bit short. I blinked and I missed it. Sorry, I know I am being a meany. Anyhow, this maiden deserves 5 star rating for her balance beam routine. Pretty neat.


London,2012,Olympics

Now, Yamilet Abreu from Dominican Republic. She is doing the vault. It was so amassing however, it was short lived. She sat her landing. Her eyes are bloodshot. I think she has an eye infection or something. At this moment, I see her praying. She landed her next try. Her second Vault was stronger. Well, this gymnast deserves 5 stars. At least someone appreciates her hard work. Her eyes are on fire. Literally! Hahahahah! Naw, I am just messing around. No offense, Yamilet.


London,2012,Olympics

The women's Gymnastic qualification continues. Now, on the stage, we have this Australian chick on the floor. Woah, the first two runs, Perfect combo jumps and turns. The music is a bit odd. However, her non jumping moves are not too graceful. Then again, I am too used to seeing Nastia Lucans. That chick is so freaking awesome. I did not catch this chick's name. Now, onto the next Australian, Lauren Mitchell. Here is a real pro. A slight misstep and the rest is awesome. She did a strange round about that resembles an ice skying move. She keeps doing those strange jumps after landing. What a little Grasshopper. Those jumps give you bonus point. Plus, they are good for avoiding a fall.

Larissa Miller is the Australian on the bars. Look at her go. This is the hardest events of women's gymnastics. However, I blinked and I missed it. Why did it end too soon? Oh, well... I am going to call it quits for now. The TV guy told me that the US team is going to perform tonight. So, I am not going to waste my time rating the rest of the performances. I will see you later puppies. 5 stars for the Gymnastic event. My favorite sport.

Olympics,2012,London
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

women 2663288255241042946

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item