Ariel Hsing Table Tennis Olympic Match Review

Ariel Hsing Table Tennis Olympic Match Review: US vs Mexico Review Before reviewing this event, I must say that Ping Pong should no...


London,Olympics,2012


Ariel Hsing Table Tennis Olympic Match Review: US vs Mexico Review

Before reviewing this event, I must say that Ping Pong should not be an Olympic sport. Its a bummer that they allow this and not Women's Soft Ball. Well, now that I taken this out of my chest, I will comment on this Olympic Match. I am currently watching US vs Mexico table Tennis match. What's interesting is the globalized aspect of this match. The Mexican chick actually immigrated from Cuba. The US player is Chinese.



As, usual, the US plays aggressively. I noticed that most US players are in it to win. For most of the match, Hsing has been dominating her opponent. She is now leading 3 games to 1. She is new at the Olympics. However, she comes from a super strict Chinese family. She must be perfect both inside and outside the ping pong table. That's a lot of pressure for a young girl her age. Then again, such pressure is doing wonders for her. Well, she has just closed the game. Perfect. She won 4 out of 7 games. No US athletes has ever won a medal in the ping pong Olympics. This might be a first for the US.

Despite my opinions about ping Pong, it did not stop me from rating this sports performance. Hsing is a top notch Olympian in her "sport". Truly, she deserves 5 stars rating. Phi Stars is rooting for her.

Related

US team 6024204201941823779

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item