Miami Beach Photos The Rest by Teresita Blanco

birds,seagulls,Photos

 Miami Beach Photos The Rest by Teresita Blanco

 Well, the next blog will wrap up this little photo shooting session from 11/9/2008. Man, that was such a Good Year. We went to the beach so many times. It was before the second Great Depression, during the time when Obama was fun. If I had the power of time compression, I would totally relive this year over and over. It was a Good Year. Anyhow, the first photo shows our shadows pasted  against the soft sand. Also, there are a few little baby seagull birds hanging about. You only see those tiny birds around sunset. They are so cute. They get nutrients washed up by the waves. They spend going back and forth on their tiny little legs following the waves.







Miami,Beach,Photographs

 Well, the next photo has me with the sunset in the background. The shadings did me a bit of Good. However, my right eye came out a bit messed up. Still, over all I think this is a good portrait of yours truly.

Teresita,Blanco,Photographs

 I think the sun gave a strange glow to my fangs. They came out a bit too yellow. Ah, what a real bummer. I need to wash my mouth more often. By this hour, I had gotten a healthy tanned glow. Well, even with no sun you still get tanned in Miami Beach. I think its overkill to put tanning cream on.

Miami,Beach,Photograph

Man, those four years passed like the wind. Like that weirdo behind me. Its pretty lovely the red soft glow over me. This was before global warming made going to the beach impossible. Then again, its only good to go to the beach in the Fall. At least, when it comes to going to Miami Beach. All other times is a death trap. Just too damn hot.

Smile,Happy,Photograph

Well, here is a close up of my 2008 form. This was during the time period I actually liked to take photos of myself. Later, I got so melancholic that I did not even want to look at myself in the mirror. Boy, I do so wish I lived in the year 2008 again... This photography post is starting to turn into a nostalgia blog.

Miami,Beach,Photograph

Well, this one is the final overall photograph of this beach in  11/9/2008. The water was just that awesome or so I been told. Too many Jaws movies has developed in me an utter fear of the ocean. Also, too many fishes have began to appear.

Writing,Sand,beach

Lastly, we have a photo that showcase my brother and me writing words in the sand. Sounds romantic doesn't it? Except for the fact that we are siblings. Nah, we just got bored and started practicing calligraphy in the sand. We were imitating the movie "Hero". It sounds silly, but it was not safe to enter the water. Sharks tend to appear during high tide. That day the moon was specially full. Hehehehe. Well, that's it for this day at the beach.

11/9/2008

Related

wind 2127824799616432327

Post a Comment

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item