Teresita Blanco's Blue Dress Photos

Blue,Dress,photos

 Teresita Blanco's Blue Dress Photos

This blue dress does not actually belong to me. My Aunts Yamilet and Elizabeth, lent me this dress in addition to a red one. However, I was only able to fit into the blue one. This was for a 16th birthday party. To see how the dress fitted I arranged to have a few photos taken. So, here is me striking poses by our "fireplace". Those three katanas where a birthday present from my Mama. She knows I am into the whole samurai thing. Just the sword part not the honor. Hehehehe.







East,blue,dress

In the next photo, I am pointing to the East. I think I came out pretty crazy looking. 


katana,blue,dress

In the next photo, I am sheathing my little katana blade. I really do enjoy playing with my swords from time to time. However, my work has kept me ever so busy.  For better or for worse.

shy,blue,dress

 I do so ever love the patterns on this blue dress. Its has a peacock quality about it. God, I am so sleepy right now.

Riding,White,Dragon

In the next photo, I am riding my white dragon sword. Even I think that this is an insane photo. Oh well, whatever works.

Blue,dress,photo

Well, this is the last blue dress photo. I must say the lighting was horrible. Then again, my house is the dark home where no one eats. I hope you liked my blue dress.

Related

weird 4388435140730516966

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item