Introduction My First Camera by Teresita Blanco

 Introduction My First Camera by Teresita Blanco Well, for Halloween my Mama bought me my first camera. This was my first experiment ...

Teresita,Blanco,photo

 Introduction My First Camera by Teresita Blanco

Well, for Halloween my Mama bought me my first camera. This was my first experiment with the camera features. For those with the untrained eye, most of these photos where taken with the flash. Our house is known, as the dark house where no one eats. Its mostly cause mother is a terrible cook. Plus, we tend to put off till doomsday replacing the dead light bolts.






Happy,Halloween,Photograph

I must say the flash was not too generous. The flash is stronger the closer it is to the camera. For this reason, the hand closer to the camera is brighter. This was a brightness experiment. You know, photo with flash, photo without. Normally, Photographers just narrow it down to the jewels. However, any content, even bad content is useful for a baby website.


without,flash,photo

 Well, flash is a double edge sword. Sure, it brightens things up. However, you also get the red eyes effect. Also, it tends to fade away colors. See this dark one, you can see all my rosy skin color.


Happy,Halloween,Costume

Oh, and more thing. You noticed my raised hand. It has a strange shadow against the background. Its too big to project against the walls. You get such a mutant shadow out of the flash camera. In most cameras, Manual mode is disabled. If you do have manual, you can tamper with the flash power.


out,of,focus

With Auto, there is also the problem with the focus. With Digital Cameras, there is an option to half press the take photo bottom. By half pressing all the auto settings get frozen. This keeps the focus steady on your subject and avoids letting camera continue with its crazy machinations. You can never trust machines. See, I came out blurry in this photo. 


Halloween,Costume,photos

The reason why the eyes come out red is because of the flash reflected off the eyes. On dogs and other animals, the flash gives them a green eye color. I suppose it has to do with the chemicals in the eyes. They are more liquid than the surface of our skin. You know, liquid mirror surface with flash rarely look like they ought to. 

Halloween,Teresita,Blanco

You know, those shinny diamond like ornaments are actually a belt made into a necklace and wristband. Its really made of plastic. The entire attire is an old Halloween Costume of my mother. Since I had gotten a bit older, we sorta traded dresses. Plus, that Halloween mama was having one of those Mid Life Crisis. No biggie. They go away whenever she does her hair at the salon. You know, I just noticed that I had the same backpack for the last four years. You can see ,behind the green chair, the little pink backpack. Well, I think this is enough of an intro. I am not particularly proud of these early photos. They really are half backed and unimaginative. Oh well...

Copyright 10/31/2008

Related

smile 5444912605252116600

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item