Cheese Cake Day

Cheese Cake Day I never heard of a day dedicated to Cheese Cake. Thinking about it, I believe this desert deserves its own special ...

cheese,cake,desert



Cheese Cake Day

I never heard of a day dedicated to Cheese Cake. Thinking about it, I believe this desert deserves its own special day. Most of the days of the years commemorate super depressing moments in history. I think its quite the change of pace to pay attention to cheese cake. I like cheese cake. It is my favorite Ice Cream topping. Its hilarious considering that I eat low fat ice cream with fattening toppings. Its a perfect example of an exercise in futility. What can you do? I was never too into dieting. For this reason, I eat my cheese cake with a low fat ice cream that taste really good. Low fat ice cream yogurt is one of the few tasty, low fat deserts. So, eat it and weep. However, today, Phi Stars is endorsing cheese cake not low fat ice cream. Eat a piece today to celebrate the day of this 5 star worthy desert.

Related

sugar 1594086210638817416

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item