Happy Halloween Photos Continued by Teresita Blanco

 Happy Halloween Photos Continued by Teresita Blanco  Well, I decided to put the rest of the Happy Halloween Photos. The first one fe...

rich,samurai,Elvis

 Happy Halloween Photos Continued by Teresita Blanco

 Well, I decided to put the rest of the Happy Halloween Photos. The first one features my brother as a rich samurai. Well, he was going as Elvis but we decided to play around with the camera a bit. That lil shinny sword was a present for my birthday. I like samurai swords. Too bad I can only afford the cheap ones. Anyhow, the angle is kinda odd. I thought it was cool at the time. However, later I stopped playing with the camera angels.






Killer,Rich,Monster

In this photo, brother was accompanied by a hottie. I told the lil lady's lover boy to put his fake knife on my brother's neck. I thought it would be hilarious and I was right. 

Geisha,Halloween,Costume,

Lastly, we have memoirs of a Geisha. That maiden put a lot of effort into her Halloween costume. Its a bummer where she got that kimono. I suppose she did visit Japan. Again, those demon eyes. Well, they work well with the costume. Oh, well, lets just keep moving on ahead.

Copyright 10/31/2008

Related

teresita blanco 2816336105628683331

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item