Blizzard Beach Palm Photos by Teresita Blanco

Palms,Blizzard,Beach

 Blizzard Beach Palm Photos by Teresita Blanco

When people visit Blizzard Beach, they photograph the rides. I took a different approach. I went and photographed the trees. For those that do not know, Blizzard Beach is as Disney Water park. Its their answer to Rapids Water Park. Unlike Rapids, you do not drown in their wave pool. In Rapids Water park, the waves are of Tsunami dimensions. If your legs tire, you are a dead man. For this reason, I prefer Blizzard Beach. I gone to this park like 5 times.  Its the best of all Disney parks. Its active nature makes it impossible for you to get bored of it.








Palms,Photos,vacation

 Ok, so back to the fancy canopy. This park was built in a forest or something. Needless to say, it has quite the tropical arrangement. The side effect are the wasp. By the Gods, there are so many wasp in that freaking park. When I say wasp, I mean those killer bees not White Anglo Saxon Protestants. Although, it was full of WASPs. They kept to themselves most of the time. It was all family friendly. Each family kept to themselves.


Trees,photo,park

You know, its amassing the kinds of Photo one takes when one is bored. I was not bored of the park per say. I was just bored of people in general. I spent that day most of my time in the lazy river. Not everything is fun and excitement. Sometimes you just need to relax.

Palm,Flowers,Photo

The next photo shows the flower a palm tree. I was aiming for a wide view. However, the camera interpreted as a vertical photo. Oh, I forgot something else. In Blizzard Beach, you are allowed to bring outside food. Its not like the theater. The inside food is just as expensive as those in a regular amusement park. However, the ice cream is to die for. If you can afford it.

Blizzard,Beach,Park

Well, the next photo shows the Polar Pub. I think they served some booze. Maybe... I don't remember. I do remember that in Universal they served the strongest margaritas. Not like it matters to me. I am not a big fan of booze. It always disgusted me.


trees,Cool,photo

Well, this is the last foliage. The zoom is perfect. It gives one the impression of climbing a tree. I think that is a climbing vine. They wrap themselves about a tree. They can only grow upward. I kinda like them. 

Related

water park 5785287090175709510

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item