Tourist Photos from Blizzard Beach by Teresita Blanco

Blizzard,Beach,Photos

 Tourist Photos from Blizzard Beach by Teresita Blanco

Here are the rest of the tourist photos at Blizzard Beach. This photo was taken by the beach. The closets person to our spot was a chubby mama. I think she came out pretty decent. Beyond the sea of chairs laid the wavy pool. Behind us, the Lazy River. 







Blizzard,Beach,Park

This photo came out much better. There is a nice contrast between light and dark works pretty well. Plus, the colors came out pretty strong. These Blizzard Beach photos have quite the tropical colors.


Blizzard,Beach,Tourist

Here is a variation of the same photo. I think I added a setting that made the colors more vibrant. I am not too certain.

Blizzard,Beach,Running

You know, this photo makes me laugh. Changing from this one and the next one makes the kid look as if she appeared out of nowhere. 

Blizzard,Beach,Photo

You know, most of the people in the background had stood still enough to create this effect. I like this photograph better, than the last one. Its colors are stronger. 


Departure,Blizzard,Beach

Well, this is the last photo of Blizzard Beach. Here everyone is starting to leave. I had more photos. However, my first memory card had finite memory. I had to delete a lot in the past. Oh, well I am certain you will like these Blizzard Beach photos.

Related

WASPs 7907017944570581675

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item