Random PicDM Photos by Teresita Blanco

Playing,Piano,Photo

 Random PicDM Photos by Teresita Blanco

The first photo shows my brother Fernando playing his piano. He learned to play using computer tutorials. We never got him a proper stool for him to play the piano. For this reason, he always pushed the piano closer to his bed.  Those golden pillows are really cute looking. I think we kinda threw them away. They used to build up too much dust. 








Photos,electric,piano

Here is the next photo. It was taken at another time. The last photo was taken in my room. That piano does get around. Anyhow, this is my brother's room. We kinda throw in there whatever we don't need. He did not decorate this room. Thus, all those cute figurines were placed by mother. Anyhow, she has just interrupted my brother's piano playing to speak with him. I like this photo a lot. 


Green,Bottle,Photo

This is the inside of a booze bottle. I thought that its insides looked cool. So, I took a photo of it.  Pretty nice and green.


 The next photo is just me reading a graphic novel. Its one of the few photos of me that I actually like. Oh, the tape on the windows is a funny story. It was during one of those serious hurricane seasons. We could not install metal planks or wood. Thus, we reinforced the windows with tape. It took us like 2 years to take them off. We still chip a little bit off the top from time to time. Hehehehehe.


The last photo just shows me looking creepy with my brother. I like this mirror photo a lot. Its strange and unusual.

Related

wood 8848564459328197959

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item