Four Sorrowful Short Poems by Teresita Blanco

Given! Never  by Teresita Blanco Never, not once Did we foresee Such lies, such evil I cannot abide By such a rule...

anime,night,wallpapers


Given! Never 
by Teresita Blanco

Never, not once
Did we foresee
Such lies, such evil

I cannot abide
By such a rule

Bah! Never, not once
Did we say,
“I give thee…”
Yet… you take, take.

This is your last mistake!!



anime,underwater,wallpaper


Torture
by Teresita Blanco

Seek the wind
Beneath our lungs,
Seek beyond
This spring, these thoughts

I’ll repay our trust, our name
Now defiled, they race again

Virata, what is this torment?
You claim to know my woes?
How could they claim fault
When our breath lies within their vengeful grip?

Silent sorrow,
Tainted whip,
Ill repaid, our trust, our sin.

Foolish hope lies dormant
Take it back, discard it.

I want not your sanctity
Ill repaid was our trust in you grip
For now we sink (gulp)

 

The End 
by Teresita Blanco

This cold wind
Chills the bones
As I sing,
The soul departs…

The phantom of Yesterday   
Mercilessly, crushes my day!

Is this my true answer?
My steps take me farther
Day by Day,
The further I haste
The more she wastes.

Flee this pursuing fury!
Flee the mourning day!
I can never regain
The light of this day.

The Kika has fallen,
My true self awakens.

anime,fear,poems



Afraid
by Teresita Blanco

The wind carries my screams,
As oblivion surges,
This phantom emerges.
Haunting the corridors
With untold horrors.

I search their faces,
I only see empty vases.
Carried in this hymn. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

woe 1935387935072687222

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item