System of a Down 5 stars worthy Songs

System of a Down 5 stars worthy songs Today, I wanted to mention my favorite System of a Down songs. I have already written an intro ...

System of a Down,SOAD,music

System of a Down 5 stars worthy songs

Today, I wanted to mention my favorite System of a Down songs. I have already written an intro to the system of a down band. So, there is no need to repeat myself. Anyhow, the first song that I like is "B.Y.O.D". The lyrics themselves are a bit odd around the edges, with some obscure references here and there.  Overall, its a song critiquing politicians. The imagery is also peachy. What I like best are the changes in tempo between each verse. My favorite part of the song is the "Kneeling roses disappearing, Into Moses' dry mouths" part.  In any case, " B.Y.O.D." deserves 5 stars rating.

"Chop Suey"! is an interesting song in it of itself. I liked this song, even back when I did not speak English. It was bizarre and it had an aggressive guitar. The chorus of "I cry when angels deserve to die" was really cute. Overall, "Chop Suey!" had a very sad mood about it. Then again, "Chop Suey!" was about "self righteous suicide". In any case, System of a Down's "Chop Suey!" deserves 5 stars rating. 




SOAD,system of a down,rock band

The "Holy Mountains" song is also peachy song. Like most of the System of a Down songs, "Holy Mountains" critiques pointless wars. "Someone's black stare deemed it warfare". From time to time, the song becomes insulting. It always changes from mellowed out to angry. I like best the "Ah.." beginning. In any case, "Holy Mountains" deserves 5 stars rating.

I have already rated "Hypnotize". Still, I want to mention it once again, for pharmaceutical purposes. 5 stars. The next song that I like is "I-E-A-I-A-I-O". The lyrics are seriously non nonsensical, for the most part. The guitar solo is also quite rad. In any case, this song deserves 5 stars rating.

SOAD,singing,rock music

The "Innervision" song is one of those songs that you like right from the bat. It starts strong and it ends strong. The lyrics are a bit mellowed out around the edges. Overall, it seems to be about spirituality. The speaker wants to find his own innervision. The part of "reinventing the bicycle" refers to reinventing religion as a whole. In any case, this awe inspiring song deserves 5 stars rating.

The next song that I like is "Mr. Jack". Its about police brutality. You know, the ancient theme of abuse of power. What people forget is that even a tiny amount of power can utterly corrupt a person. Its a major bummer that the people with most power, have the least amount of power over themselves. I say that before lording over others, we must first learn to rule over ourselves. That last thought was mine, and not of System of a Down. Frankly, I could never understand much of the lyrics. I was always too distracted by the heavy metal guitar. In any case, "Mr. Jack" ,the song about "little men, big guns, pointed at our heads", deserves 5 stars rating.

System of a Down,soad concert,system of a down wallpaper

The "Sad Statue" song critiques the government and society as a whole. It says something along the lines of "You and me will all go down in history, With a sad Statue of Liberty, And a Generation that didn't agree". That is the generic theme, in a nutshell. You know, after studying much history, we are actually better off, than our ancestors. At least, we do not have witch burnings, or cruel and unusual punishments. Things could be a lot worst. It still does not mean we should not complain. Things will ,eventually, get better... Anyhow, the "Sad Statue" song deserves 5 stars rating.

The second to last song worth listening to is "Lonely Day". That song is as depressing as its titled. I saw it featured in a movie once. You remember? I think it was in the remake of Afred Hitchcock's "Rear Window" movie. It suited well the lonely mood of the main character. The guitar solo of this song is also exquisite. Truly, the "Lonely Day" song deserves 5 stars rating.

The final song worth mentioning is "Toxicity". I first heard the song about 10 years ago. Back then, my English had seen better days. Despite not understanding half the lyrics, I fell in love with the song. At first I thought that the song's first lines said, "Looking at life through the eyes of a tiger". For this post's purposes, I looked up the lyrics again. I was kinda disappointment at discovering that it said "tire hub" instead of tiger. The "Toxicity" lines part also worked pretty well. Overall, it is a pretty decent song. It was the one that introduced me to the System of a Down band. Frankly, I think that is their best song. That is why I featured it in the end of this blog. As we all know, one should save the best for last. That point aside, System of a Down's Toxicity deserves 5 stars rating.

SOAD,system of a down,rock band

Related

toxicity 605571460628195271

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item