Last Poems for Now: Chess Match, Random Anger, Orpheus, Plain Pastel, Underwater, and Mars' Song by Teresita Blanco

Chess Match or Our Must by Teresita Blanco  Dance anew, Sing out loud And celebrate This checkmate. Take the kin...



Merlin,baby dragon,cool digital art


Chess Match or Our Must
by Teresita Blanco 
Dance anew,
Sing out loud
And celebrate
This checkmate.

Take the king
To the pyre.
And his subjects?
As well, to the fire!



Burn his queen,
Lets enjoy her screams!
The same image,
The same visage.

A tender face
Of what might have been,
Distorted in pain…

Who Is to blame?
Who made the first move?
Things are rarely
So black and white.

Enough, do not spare anyone.
To the pyre goes
Both the king and his peons!
No one may escape!
This curse must be passed on.
Across countless eons,
Forever chained to your must!

Dragon Queen,digital art,dragon


Random Anger
by Teresita Blanco
Forever bound to a foolish fantasy.
Wearing the mask forged by society.
In not time, it becomes the mold
The distorted my true face.

My heart grows old
Forever chained to the lies
I was compelled to accept.
This is your truth,
The one that bound me.

As I grow used to these chains
I feel my eyes dimming.
I will never see the world
Beyond these iron bars.

The path was laid bare
By those that never cared.
They can never be satisfied
With the tears I shed.

Why must I maintain
Their bellies of iron?
For me, its pain
For them, it’s just a game
That I never wanted to play.
Once again, I must roll the dice.
 
digital art girl,portrait,pet dragon


Orpheus Fragment
by Teresita Blanco
Listening for the nightingale,
Bellow this earthly shell,
Hides your broken lire,
Forever chained to your fire.

dragon riders,dragon knight,dragon armor



4/18/2013
Plain Pastel
by Teresita Blanco
What I truly wanted
Was just plain pastel.
I did not want to brood
Over this daily hell.

Instead of gentle colors
I must taint this sheet
With my venom?
Why must I always see
In monochrome tones?

In the end,
All I wanted was some pastel…

albino dragon,dragon,cute dragon


Underwater
by Teresita Blanco
Rocked beneath the waves,
The fishes, my sole companions.
Traveling, aloft, drifting
Scarcely feeling the sun.

As I sink deeper,
My body shivers.
In no time
I will become numb.

Who am I?
What am I?
I care not to remember…
Was I tall?
Was I young?
I don’t care anymore…

Breathing in the ocean air
I no longer feel the sun’s flare.
At last I found
The peace I longed for.

dragon,digital art scenery,digital art



Mars’ Song 3
by Teresita Blanco
I hear the bells tolling
Not once, but trice.
A million souls are burning
They demand a sacrifice.

Again, I hear his ancient drumming.
Mars’ song is starting.

Line up for this masquerade,
Young and old alike,
With golden coins on their eyes.

Come, join this parade!
Men and women alike,
Bring golden coins for your eyes.

Brothers in arms, together marching.
Thanatos is watching.

For he sings again,
While waiting
For their last grain. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

young 670192945545864702

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item