Odd Short Poems: Drown the Truth, Questions, Locked Door and Desert by Teresita Blanco

Drown the truth  by Teresita Blanco I sleep again With a heavy heart. There are many things I wish to forget. Why m...



digital art girl,hot girl,poem


Drown the truth 
by Teresita Blanco
I sleep again
With a heavy heart.
There are many things
I wish to forget.
Why must I hold onto the trivial
When the substance fades away? 



digital art,tiger, original digital art


Questions
by Teresita Blanco
This putrid blood,
Weights a ton.

When did you surrender
Your old ember?
You are blind,
In her bind.
Always scheming,
Forever planning
For a tomorrow
That may never come.

What did you desire?
Was it Apollo’s lyre?
No. Pour your flood
Into these empty pages.
 
watercolor,digital art,original photo


2/17/2013
Locked Door
by Teresita Blanco
In these empty halls,
Full of white stained walls.
I wish to paint them anew
With a few memories.

I hear a faint whisper
Of a song I heard before
Reaching into the core.

At the end, of it all
Lies a door
With a sign.
And it reads,”
And it bleeds.”

The door is locked,
I threw away the key. 

sunrise,sunrise picture,digital art



Desert
by Teresita Blanco
Cast he seeds
In the desert.
Soon they dry,
The sky cries:
They, with hope,
Reach above
To taste just
Putrid death!
 
Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

truth 8589130169222698744

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item