Three Angry Songs: Mars' Song 1 and 2, and Song Birds by Teresita Blanco

4/4/2013 Mars’ Song by Teresita Blanco Forever fighting, Always dying, Periods of peace Filled with expectations D...



chinese dragon,dragon,digital art


4/4/2013
Mars’ Song
by Teresita Blanco
Forever fighting,
Always dying,
Periods of peace
Filled with expectations
Dreading Mars’ Song.



Villages, pillaged,
Faces flat, in the dirt,
Empty sockets,
Creeping blowflies
Filled with hesitation
For his song resumes.

Caught in the beat of his drums.
There are no more rests
To help us catch our dying breath.
Forever singing, always dancing.

Not even Venus’ song may stop him.
She lies prostrated, wasted,
Mars’ perfected vengeance.

Thanatos, he awaits,
Filled with agitation;
Thrilled, his wife beckons,
With promises of eternal peace.
Will Mars’ song end
In the land of yesterday? 

digital art girl, digital art dragon,silver hair



Mars’ Song 2
by Teresita Blanco
A Small man’s petty ambition
Resurrects Mars anew,
For 2000 years he laid dormant,
Known only to a few.

And behold, he lines up the sacrifices;
Shedding all, except his own blood.
With their lives he makes a flood
That swallows us whole.

He will carve his name
In our brains,
So we may never forget his shame!

Just watch him smile anew,
As he opens a new grave.
 
Beautiful Elf girl,elf girl,baby Dragon


4/9/2013
Song Birds or Those Infernal Demons
by Teresita Blanco
Late at night,
While struggling to sleep,
Two sweet demons
Visited my window.

Their visages, unknown,
Their voices, a melody,
Alas, they wanted to get in!

All my prayers were for naught.
The harder I prayed,
The louder they sang.

So harmonic, so hypnotic,
I grew weaker…
Too tired to stay awake
Yet, unable to sleep.
I hear their songs anew.

My chest crushed,
My mouth hushed.
Myself, disintegrating,
A strange pressure
Over my chest.
Just as quickly
As these sensations came,
They quickly departed.
When finally my eyes widened. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

window 573359345198915994

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item